---------- TO THE LOVER WHO NEVER EXSIST ------------

-

-------------------------- PART - 1 --------------------------

(( Rainbow painted the sky in its beautiful multicolour, sky graced with birds flying high to start a new day, a new day but same old dew drops wrapped like lazy child in middle of leaves, leaves which attached with branch where squirrels dancing to chase each other, dancing just like butterflies around beautiful flowers, beautiful flowers which belongs to an angel's garden , and an angel who is watching all these from his window.. an angel named .. ))

MRS. PARK : " JIMIN :) "

JIMIN : " eomma , see "

(( JIMIN pointed towards the beautiful scenery he is watching from outside the window. Jimin's mother walked towards Jimin and feather touched Jimin's beautiful fluffy hair and Jimin asked her not to do as she is destroying his hair style ))

MRS. PARK : " Minnie come for breakfast , you have to go to sc.. "

JIMIN : " NO !!! "

MRS. PARK : " JIMIN!!! "

JIMIN : " NO!!! "

MRS. PARK : " Why ?! You have to go to school, you cant skip school like th.. "

(( JIMIN left his chair from where he was watching outside the window and walked towards his bed and stuffed himself in fluffy blanket. Jimin hate going to school , WHY ?! Because everyone try to touch him , try to molest him , calls him girl, always try to get their hands on Jimin and Jimin dont like it. ))

JIMIN : " You know eomma 'WHY' :( "

MRS. PARK : " My little Jiminie, you cannot run away from your problems, you have to face them :) "

JIMIN : " NO !!! "

(( Jimin's mother tried lot to convince him but Jimin isnt moving an inch. Ofcourse, why would he go to somewhere where people only wants to get him on bed. Everyone wants jimin because of his beauty. When Jimin borned , everyone thought he is a doll more than a human and as year by year passed and Jimin started growing up, his beauty started catching lots of eyes too. There were times when Jimin used to get molested and he thought its some form of love untill a day his teacher taught him the different types of physical touch and Jimin understood he got molested throughout the years so why should he risk himself again ?! :( ))

(( Mrs. park understands Jimin but education is important too, What they suppose to do ?! With this thought she sat down on chair for breakfast and her husband, jimin's father dont need to ask why she looked so tensed ))

MR. PARK : " I think Jimin should go back to Korea, i mean in amer.. "

MRS. PARK : " KOREA ?! WHY ?! "

MR. PARK : " Atleast he will be around people of his type , like i am korean , not ameri.. "

MRS. PARK : " You should have thought before marrying me . ok !! "

(( Jimin's mother isnt korean , she is american whereas Jimin's father is korean and this is why Jimin's beauty is unreal ))

MR. PARK : " Listen , let Jimin go to korea and ... "

MRS. PARK : " KOREA KOREA KOREA !!! Who is there in korea ? your parents disowned you when you decided to marry me then tell me where i am going to send my son. People try to molest him even in our range so think what will happen to my little jimini if i send him alone to korea ? think !!! "

MR. PARK : " Jimin is 16 years old, he is growing and this is necessary , we both not gonna live forever so let jimin find his life , ok !!"

MRS. PARK : " I am scared , he is too pure to be part of this cruel world "