------ YOU ARE DEAD JEON JUNGKOOK ------

[[ You gathering all the items from the shelfs and rechecking them with your list, you nervous because this is your twins birthday, not only that but its also homecoming of your precious oppa MIN YOONGI who is coming back after serving in military and also NAMJIN coming back from their honeymoon <3 , you left your house in hands of KIM TAEHYUNG and your husband JEON JUNGKOOK 😥😥!!!!

You grabbing items as quick as can because last time JUNGKOOK & TAEHYUNG were alone with the kids , they almost burned down the house and forgot to switch off the AC in kids room because both the geniuses were busy in playing overwatch 😏😏😏😏]]

[[ ------------- 1 HOUR BACK --------------- ]]

YOU : " Jungkook ah will you please get your ass at work and switch off that freaking overwatch for 1 second 😠😠"

JUNGKOOK : " Sure honey , just give me 2 sec.. WOW WAIT .. WAITTTT !!!! 😮😮"

YOU : " I AM GOING TO BREAK THIS LAPTOP IF I SEE YOU PLAY IN THIS AGAIN FOR THE FREAKING ENTIRE DAY JEON JUNGKOOK !!!! 😠😠😠"

JUNGKOOK : " Ok i wont.. relax 🙄🙄"

[[ Jungkook left the couch and went back and slept on bed , he fell down with no worries and then ... ]]

YOU : " JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!!! 😠😠"

JUNGKOOK : " Cant you see ? i am trying to sleep 😬😬"

YOU : " I asked you to get up and do some work , like fix these decorations and check every item on list and.. "

[[ Before you can finish , Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled u on bed beside him ]]

JUNGKOOK : " Can we have sex ?! 😋"

YOU : " LEAVE MY HAND OR ELSE I WILL DIVORCE YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS !!!! 😏😏"

JUNGKOOK : " You are not romantic god !! Seriously you are so boring 😬"

YOU : " IF I AM BORING THEN WHY YOU MARRIED ME ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " BECAUSE YOU REMINDS ME OF OVERWATCH CHARACTERS 😜😜😜😜"

[[ With that Jungkook jumped and got inside the washroom and you wonder what jungkook meant and then you realised what he meant ]]

YOU : " JEON JUNGKOOK OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR !!!! DID YOU JUST CALLED ME CARTOON AS I REMIND YOU OF OVERWATCH CHARACTERS !!! 😠😠😠"

JUNGKOOK : " I LOVE YOU BABY !!!! "

YOU : " JUNGKOOK I AM GONNA KILL YOU AND BEFORE I COME BACK FROM SHOP , DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THE LAPTOP AND FIX THE DECORATIONS !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " .... "

YOU : " JUNGKOOK ARE YOU SLEEPING INSIDE ?!! OPEN THE DOOR .. 😠😠"

[[ Jungkook knew you will kill him if u found him sleeping so he ran inside the washroom , turned on shower and fell inside the bathtub to take power nap ]]

[[ With lots of bickering you left for supermarket ]]

[[ --------------- CURRENT TIME ----------------- ]]

[[ You called Jungkook to see if he needs anything or this is it , you called and .. ]]

JIMIN : " YA !!!! "

YOU : " Minnie .. ?! when you came back home ?! :) "

JIMIN : " Just 10 minutes back , hoseok hyung brought the kids and i finished all kitchen and decoration work :)  "

YOU : " YOU DONE THE DECORATION ?! I MEAN IT WASNT FINISHED ?! :o "

JIMIN : " NO !!! "

YOU : " What Jungkook is doing and where is Taehyung ?! :/ "

JIMIN : " Tae went out with hoseok hyung to buy ice creams for kids and JUNGKOOK .. ahmm ... "

YOU : " WHAT ?! "

JIMIN : " I will video call you "

[[ With that JIMIN video called you ]]

YOU : " Minnie what Jungkook is doing , i swear if he dare to sleep ag.. "

JIMIN :