---------------- POOR JUNGKOOK .. LOL 😂 -----------------

TAE : " Stupid jungkook, this is the most horrible idea I ever came across 😒 "

JIMIN : " Jungkookie got me in trouble also.. now I am going to get exposed.. oh God 😢 "

HOSOEK : " Jungkook and his flop plans.. I swear I am going to disown his ass very soon 😡 "

JIN : " This is last time I am supporting Jungkook, next time onwards I am not going to fall for his stupid bunny face 😡😠 "

(( With the bickering everyone entered in the room, whole room filled up and Jungkook's classmates, teachers and everyone took their place ))

JUNGKOOK : " As you all know we all going to say our marks and result out loud infront of everyone.. this is our final year and I think this is best way to leave this university 😆 "

YOONGI : " FUCK OFF !!! YOU MEET ME OUTSIDE , I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS JEON JUNGKOOK 😠 "

(( Actually it's Jungkook's brilliant idea that every student going to reveal their result on Mic, infront of whole university and teachers. Every students marks and result were posted on Big white board so students going to reveal on their own ))

(( Jungkook begged everyone to support his this genius plan and everyone fell in the trap including his 6 best friends out of which 5 cursing JUNGKOOK and ofcourse NAMJOON topped in exam so he is proud 😂 ))

----------------- RESULT TIME ------------------

(( Teacher started calling names after names and Jungkook decided to go last as he is sure that he got good marks, HOW ?! Because he cheated in exam, brought papers from hackers and this is why JEON JUNGKOOK came up with this plan. He wanted to show off .. BUT ))

TEACHER : " KIM NAMJOON TOPPED THE EXAM 👏👏👏👏👏👏 "

(( With that whole stadium applauds for NAMJOON, Moonie saw his marks and also Jungkook's. He tried to control his laugh and then went back to his seat after revealing his marks 😂😂 ))

JIMIN : " HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED ?! WHY YOU LAUGHING ?! "

TEACHER : " JEON JUNGKOOK !!! "

(( With that JUNGKOOK took the Mic and headed towards the white board to see his mark ))

TAE : " What happened to JUNGKOOK ?! "

JIN : " Why he is not saying his marks ?! 😞 "

NAMJOON : " BECAUSE.... 😂😂😂😂 "

HOSEOK : " BECAUSE ?! "

NAMJOON : " BECAUSE HE FAILED IN EXAM 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 "

JIMIN : " WH.. WHAT ?! "

HOSOK : " Ouch !!! "

JIN : " Poor JUNGKOOK , this is all his plan, now look at his reaction on stage, holding Mic and checking his marks on that white board 😂😂 "

(( His friends making fun of him in the crowd and MEANWHILE ON STAGE ))

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned