------------- JUST A YES & MY HEART IS YOURS -------------

(( This is the 30th fanmeeting you attending and still you didnt gather enough courage to go on stage and get your photobook signed. You attend every fanmeeting but all you do is sit down silently in corner and watch other ARMYS interracting with BTS MEMBERS  💔💔💔))

(( The insecurity started when you saw all these other girls who are more beautiful and you thought beauty is what a person looks , you never tried to understand the concept of "REAL BEAUTY" which is beautiful from heart because if you did then you wouldnt be here in corner of the room, instead you sitting infront of your bias JEON JUNGKOOK getting your photobook signed but no , you dont know concept of BEAUTY so you now sitting in corner silently watching the interractions 😓😔))

BTS STAFF : " Mam , please move forward , go and sit in front row as we are moving these BTS posters "

(( FRONT ROW !!! INFRONT OF JEON JUNGKOOK !!! HELL NO !! is what keep playing in your mind but well its not your home, its event hall so you grabbed your all items and sat down from where you and jungkook can see each other ))

BTS STAFF : " NEXT ROW !!!! "

(( DEAD !!! Its your turn and this is first time you going on stage to meet BTS members and above all , meeting JUNGKOOK ))

YOU : " Hell.. Hello !!! "

NAMJOON : " This isnt your first fansign event , right ? "

YOU : " ....... "

NAMJOON : " Right ?! "

YOU : " Ye.. yes i mean .. i am just so nervous !!"

NAMJOON : " We saw you in our every fansign event and sad part is you never came to us. Are you scared of us ? "

YOU : " No i am just inse.. shy !!! "

(( Namjoon caught the word "Insecure" but he didnt reply you anything. Next is Jimin who heared your conversation with Namjoon so he interlocked his fingers with yours because he knows how it feels to be "INSECURE" ))

(( Once you done with Jimin , you headed to Yoongi and Yoongi gave you comforting smile like "ITS OK , WE UNDERSTAND .. ", now the next person is JEON JUNGKOOK and your face turning red and you started sweating suddenly. ))

JUNGKOOK : " Here :) "

(( Jungkook gave you his handkerchief to wipe the sweat near your jaw and neck line. Jungkook licked his lips as if its some erotic scene and in that sudden moment your and jungkook's eyes met and you knew what jungkook thinking so you looked down and your cheeks flushed red 💝))

JUNGKOOK : " Am i that bad ?! "

YOU : " .... ? "

JUNGKOOK : " You dont look at me , dont come to meet me on stage but you do attend every fansign event .. hhm ?! "

YOU : " You noticed ? "

JUNGKOOK : " ME ?! ha ha .. everyone noticed , every staff, every member .. ofcourse i noticed :) "

YOU : " Oh , sorry "

JUNGKOOK : " So you are not going to look in my eyes ? "

YOU : " I am shy and in.. "

JUNGKOOK : " INSECURE ?! "

YOU : "....... "

JUNGKOOK : " Listen i dont know why you're insecure but i want to tell you that i am normal person , a normal boy. Yes my life is around cameras but i achieved this with hardwork so i cheerish it, i didnt get overnight viral success. "

YOU : " Why you telling me all this ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " BECAUSE I WANT MY FUTURE WIFE TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING TO LIVE WITH FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE 🧡💚"

YOU : " Future.. wi.. wife?! "

JUNGKOOK : " I will give you once chance , you will go back and look at me , if you dont then i am going to propose you infront of everyone .. YOUR CHOICE ? "

YOU : " Why should i look at you ?! "

JUNGKOOK : " If you agree to marry me then look at me , if you dont agree then i will propose you infront of everyone and you will left with no choice except marrying me eventually.. the difference is whether you want our relation in private or you want me to announce it publicly . .. YOUR CHOICE 💜"

(( You are so confused like what happened ?! Ok in last 3 years there were 30 fanmeetings happened and you attended all so does that mean Jungkook had his eyes on you since last 3 years ? does it mean Jungkook loves you ? Does it mean .... ?! With that thought you sat down on your seat and keep thinking untill you hear a MIC soundcheck and you knew who is holding the MIC ))

(( In both choice Jungkook is marrying you so its better to be private than public. You raised your head and saw Jungkook grabbing the mic and looking straight at you ..))

YOU : " I WILL MARRY YOU 💜"

(( You silently whishppered " I WILL MARRY YOU " and it looks like Jungkook caught that from your lips movements. You decided to say that again as it still feels unreal and also Jungkook still holding the MIC and his eyes straight at you without a single blink , so your lips moved again ))

YOU : " YES !! I WILL MARRY YOU 💜🧡"

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned