------- ARE YOU SERIOUS KIM TAEHYUNG ---------

-
(( You running out of the corridor to reach next building with your camera , your photography class about to start but then on your way to next building you crashed on someone.. YOUR BIGGEST ENEMY " KIM TAEHYUNG "🙄 .. You and Tae has been in love & hate relationship since you both were 5 years old.. By 15 you both got involved in sexual relationship but that's just for body pleasure , that's it. NO LOVE NO FEELINGS !!! ))

(( TAE is the most good looking boy in university and also in korea. Well his attitude sky rocketed when he also topped as most goodlooking men in earth. Taehyung is popular in college and also he topped in studies and his biggest agenda is to beat your ass in photography assignment 😏😏))

YOU : " ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! "

TAE : " Atleast look where you running down you bimboo "

YOU : " DID YOU JUST CALLED ME BIMBOO ?! "

TAE : " YUP !!! "

YOU : " GO FUCK YOURSELF !!!! "

TAE : " I WOULD PREFER TO FUCK YOU LIKE I MAKE YOU MY BITCH EVERY NIG... "

YOU : " KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!!! "

(( Taehyung has no sense what he is talking and where he is talking and also dont have basic manners to help you stand up. Your ankle sprained so you cant get up and Taehyung having fun watching you laying down there on road ))

TAE : " You looks good like these , below me ;) "

YOU : " SHUT UP !! Help me !! "

TAE : " Lol why should i help you ? Go help yourself !! "

(( The thing is Taehyung loves you and you love him too but you both are bitch head so you gonna pretend like enemies. Taehyung dont want to leave you alone so he isnt leaving but he also wants to tease you so he is there standing trolling you whereas you laying on ground holding sprained ankle ))

YOU : " KIM TAEHYUNG HELP ME !!! "

TAE : " Only in 1 condition ;) "

YOU : " WHAAAAAT ?! "

TAE : " Take my photo from down , i wana see how my profile looks from down !! "

YOU : " NEVER !!! MY CAMERA ISNT FOR UGLY PEOPLE !!! 🙄🙄🙄"

TAE : " You werent saying that on bed last nig.. "

YOU : " FINE !!!!! "

(( You bent back side more and took Taehyung's photo from low side. You not gonna lie but Taehyung's low profile is also artistic. He is whole masterpiece anyway ))

----------------------- AFTER 1 YEAR ------------------------

MRS. KIM : " So you did captured my son's photo isnt't it ? "

YOU : " I DIDNT HAVE ANY CHOICE !!! "

MR. KIM : " I have no idea how you both getting married when you fight so much ha ha "

TAE : " BECAUSE I AM GOOD IN BED 😜😜"

(( Everyone almost chocked and You burning down in embarrasment. Your parents who were sitting beside you eyed at you like "REALLY ? YOU ARE NOT VIRGIN ? " .. God bless Tae's brother who intervened ))

JIN : " Well i would like to see that photo "

YOU : " Oh yes , i will get the photo from my phone.. i mean my phone is charging so "

(( You wanted to save yourself from embarrasment so you ran in other hall to grab your phone which was basically in your jean's pocket throughout. You dont know when Taehyung followed you and grabbed you from waist and pushed you off on marble pillar ))

TAE : " SO ;) "

YOU : " YOU CRAZY , GOD THAT WAS EMBARRASING !! "

TAE : " They had sex too that is why we both are he.. "

YOU : " SHUT UP !!!! "

TAE : " FINE !! "

(( Tae pushed his lips on your's and you surely didnt mean this way of shut up but damn you aint complaining tho ;) .. SMOOTH KIM TAEHYUNG.. SO SMOOTH.. 😂😂.. After 15 minutes ))

MRS. KIM : " & I thought you came here to grab the phone to show us the photo ha ah "

YOU : " I am sorry .. i am sorry !!! "

(( 2 embarrasments in a row.. wow !! Both because of Taehyung. You headed back to main hall and slide your phone down to open tha gallery and showed everyone Taehyung's photo you took ))

JIN : " WOOOOW !!! Taehyung's low profile looks briliant .. "

YOU : " I am the best photographer , what more can i say "

TAE : " I AM BETTER MODEL !! THANK YOU !!! "

YOU : " My photography skills are best , anyone can be model huh !! "

(( Taheyung was about to reply when JIN's fiancee NAMJOON entered ))

NAMJOON : " SHUT UP YOU BOTH !!! SHOW ME THE PHOTO JIN HYUNG  :) "

JIN :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned