----- & THAT PROMISE HE HOLDS WITH SERMALDO FLOWERS ------

-

-------------------------- FINAL PART -------------------------------

(( The sky shinning more brighter than usual , tiny little birds chripping near the window in rythym, the brezze spreading the scent of beautiful cherry blossom tree all around the neighbourhood and clouds challenging sun that it will rain eventually. TODAY IS THE DAY <3 .. Jin said he will come in your apartment. Today is the day JIN PROMISED that he will visit your apartment and going to do lunch with you and also you hope he do dinner with you :) ))

(( You woke up 6 AM and quickly started setting things for lunch. Indian foods always takes lots of time to cook and you wanted Jin to enjoy INDIAN DISHES so you woke up early and set menu for lunch. You dont know whether cooking briyani for lunch is good option or not but briyani is authentic indian dish and with that raita which is ofcourse necessary takes time to cook and also a great dish to introduce those to indian culture who kneen to know about indian foods. What you worried about is the spices. Korean dont eat much spices and briyani is sea of spice so is it ok to cook that as lunch for JIN ?! :/ ))

(( With lots of thoughts you decided to cook some pulao along side briyani and also some light dishes and ofcourse indian sweets. You cooked lots of indian food throughout the day and also tasted them once, twice, thrice to check if they tastes ok or not ?! Briyani is literally making you starve , you going crazy and all you want to just sit down and eat but that will be so against your indian culture. In indian culture, people treat guests like god as its saying " Athithi devo bhav <3 " so you cannot eat before the guest.. and now all you can do is WAIT !!!! ))

(( At one point you thought if JIN going to come or not because if he dont then that will be hell lot of wastage of food. and with that thought Bell rang and you saw JIN at your door , holding a big bundle of SERMALDO flowers :) ))

JIN : " Namaste :) "

YOU : " Omg , you .. HOW ?! "

JIN : " Why ? you can say anneyong-hasheyo and i cant even say namaste ? "

YOU : " Oh right .. Namaste .. please come in :) "

JIN : " OH WOW THAT SMELLS DELICIOUS.. I AM STARVING !!! "

(( With that JIN directly ran inside kitchen to eat food and without even thinking he grabbed the spoon and directly scooped a large portion of Chicken Curry's gravy and placed that spoon deep in his mouth to taste the curry well.. AFTER 5 SECONDS ))

YOU : " Are you ok ?! "

JIN : " .... "

YOU : " ... ? "

JIN : " ..... "

YOU : " Say something .. is it not good or wh.. "

JIN : " WATERRRRRRRR !!!! ITS SO SPICY !!! OH MYYY GOD !!!! "

YOU : " Ok ok .. here !! "

JIN : " OH MYYY GOD ITS SO SPICY .. OH MY GOD !!! "

(( You dont know what to do and suddenly your brain clicked and you grabbed the bowl of indian sweet you prepared for JIN ))

YOU : " Have this :) "

JIN : " Is this boiled egg ?! "

YOU : " Oh no , its rasgullah .. its bengali indian sweet :) "

JIN : " What's bengali indian sweet ? "

YOU : " In my country there are many states , and one of the state is west bengal whose traditional sweet dish is rasgullah , its easy to make so i made this for you :) "