-------- TERRITORIAL BOYFRIEND JUNGKOOK ---------

(( Slide after slide, Jungkook keep sliding his phone's screen and stylist noona styling his hair. Its 1:25 PM & fan meeting going  to start within 20 minutes 🙄 ))

MANAGER SEJIN : " Boys dont eat anything what ARMYS give you. Too many sasaeng fans poisoning idols ok. "

6 MEMBER : " OK Hyung "

MANAGER SEJIN : " JUNGKOOK.. ? "

JUNGKOOK : ".. ? "

MANAGER SEJIN:  " You listening right ? 😒"

JUNGKOOK:  "WHAT ?! 😏"

JIN : " DONT EAT ANYTHING FROM ARMYS .. THERE ARE SASAENG FANS EVERY.. "

JUNGKOOK : " GOT IT !!!!!! 😒 "

(( Jungkook went back checking his phone, he waiting for 1 person's message or call whatever comes first and that person is his girlfriend.. YOU 🦄))

(( After 10 minutes you called and Jungkook quickly picked up the call. ))

JUNGKOOK:  " WHERE ARE YOU ?! "

YOU : " Kookie i am sorry , i arrived late.. i mean i am almost in hall now.. "

JUNGKOOK : " WHY WERE YOU LATE ?!! "

YOU : " Because my cousion brother came home so i lat... "

JUNGKOOK:  " DID HE CAME HERE TO DROP YOU ?! 😠😠"

YOU : "..... "

JUNGKOOK:  " SPEAKKKKK !!!! "

(( Jungkook yelled so loud that stylist noona got teriffied. Namjoon came and asked jungkook to calm down and in mean time manager sejin asked everyone to come out as fan meeting going to start ))

YOU : " Kookie calm down, i promise he isnt here, he just came to drop me "

JUNGKOOK:  " DO I LOOK LIKE FOOL ?! THAT BASTARD HAS INCEST MENTALITY, HE DONT TREAT YOU AS HIS SISTER, HE THINKS YOU ARE HIA GIRLFR... "

YOU : " Kookie shut up, he is my brother 😢"

JUNGKOOK : " HOW STUPID YOU CAN BE "

YOU : " Are you going to fight with me on call when you suppose to come out on stage and greet all of us ARMYS ?! 😒 "

JUNGKOOK:  " I SWEAR IF HE COMES HERE THEN I AM GOING TO LOOSE MY MIND.. I AM TELLI.. "

YOU : " HE WON'T!!!! "

(( With that Jungkook disconnected the call.. he hate your cousin brother because jungkook thinks your cousin brother has incest feelings towards you and Jungkook being massive territorial boyfriend, he cant stand him ))

------------- 15 MINUTES IN EVENT ------------

(( You noticed Jungkook is still angry but not like before and you know you will make up his mood later on bed 😙. BUT then you heared someone screaming your name and its your cousion who pushing crowd aside and coming towards you.. you followed Jungkook's eyes and his eyes were DIRECTLY ON YOUR COUSION & he definitely don't look impressed 😑 ))

(( Your cousion brother waving towards you from crowd , which is on your back side, near the enterance and Jungkook's eyes were on him throughout.. ))

COUSION : " HEYYYYYYY !!! "

JUNGKOOK :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned