------- I JUST LOVE YOU WAY TOO MUCH ---------

(( One.. two.. three.. four.. five... KISSES after KISSES you showering on your husband KIM TAEHYUNG's face .. 💝. Tae who is laying there has no idea of these kisses you showering on his beautiful eyes, forehead, eye lashes, nose, cheeks, chin and lips :) ))

(( You pulled out the DSLR which you always keep under the table so that you can capture Taehyung's every move as a memory in your camera. Every move , when he sleeps, wakes up, enters in washroom, starts dressing for work, starts undressing , combs his hair like every move.. WHY ?! Because YOU JUST LOVE HIM WAY TOO MUCH <3 ))

YOU : " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TAEHYUNG <3 "

TAE : " ...... "

YOU : " Alright dont say a thing , i will just lower AC's level so that you can sleep in peace.. I LOVE YOU :) "

(( With that you kissed Taehyung few more times and walked out of your bedroom to cook breakfast for both of you and THEN BELL RANG ))

(( DOOR BELL RANG & YOU OPENED THE DOOR ))

POLICE : " Mrs. Kim "

YOU : " Yes officer , something happened ?! "

POLICE : " We need to check your house "

YOU : " WHYYYY ?! "

POLICE : " Because... "

JIN : " YOU HIDDING MY BROTHER'S DEAD BODY !!! "

YOU : " YOUR BROTHER IS MY HUSBAND 😠😠😠"

NAMJOON : " Please let us check , just move as... "

(( You slamed the door on their face , went back to your bedroom and hugged Taehyung's dead body close to you.. There is no way you going to let them take away your TAEHYUNG from you .. YOUR TAEHYUNG NOT LEAVING YOU .. NO !💔💔💔💔))

(( You knew those outside your door will break in and you cant let them take your taehyung away so if you cant live with Tae then its better to die so you decided to die same way you killed Taehyung .. YES YOU KILLED TAEHYUNG ))

-------------------------- 1 WEEK BACK ----------------------------

(( Taehyung was getting ready for his work and you as usual capturing him in your DSLR.. He was smiling through the mirrors and you back hugged him ))

TAE : " You are obsessed with me since we were kids :) "

YOU : " BECAUSE I LOVE YOUUUUU SO MUCH <3 "

(( Tae just smiled and walked away and that didnt settle well with you .. like isnt he suppose to reply " I LOVE YOU TOO " ... ?? WHY HE DIDNT REPLY BACK ? ))

YOU : " TAEHYUNG !!! "

TAE : " Yup ? "

YOU : " WHY YOU DIDNT REPLY ME BACK ? 😠"

TAE : " Reply what ?! "

YOU : " THAT YOU LOVE ME ? "

TAE : " Is it necessary ? You tell me million times in a day that you love me , even in my work i keep getting your messages on my phone.. i cant reply everytime.. right ? "

YOU : " WRONG !!! IF YOU LOVE ME THEN YOU SUPPOSE TO FUCKING REPLY ME NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES KIM TAEHYUNG !!!😠😠😠"

TAE : " I dont have time for this bullshit fight before my work.. when i will come back home after week then... "

YOU : " WEEK ?! WHERE ARE YOU GOING ? "

TAE : " CHINA !! I told you right ? for a meeting ? "

(( Ofcourse Tae told you but you busy admiring him that you forgot to listen what he says to you 99% of the times ))