---------- CALICO CAT & THAT BOY PARK JIMIN -------------

-
(( meow.. meo.. meow.. ?! seriously where are you ?! 😥 Its been 2 hours since you searching the cat you stole from your neighbour's house. Actually this cat suppose to be yours but your neighbour's son named "PARK JIMIN" brought it with more money whereas its you who saved the cat , took it to shelter and next day when you went to adopt it , its sold to PARK JIMIN 😏))

MOTHER : " Are you sure this is the right way to call her ?! "

YOU : " Relax eomma, i know , she will come to me "

MOTHER : " She is Jimin's cat , i dont think it will listen to you so easily 🙄"

YOU : " Whom you supporting ?! That neighbour or your own daughter ?! 😠"

MOTHER : " I am just saying .. sorry !!! "

(( With that your mother went out and the moment your mother went out , your door bell rang. You opened the door and its PARK JIMIN ENTERING IN YOUR HOUSE AS IF IT BELONG TO HIM ))

YOU : " WHAT THE HELL JIMIN !!! "

JIMIN : " WHERE IS MY CAT YOU THIEF !!! 😠😠"

YOU : " THAT'S MY CAT AND I DONT KNOW .. YOU IDIOT .. GET OUT !!! "

JIMIN : " LIER !!! I AM GOING TO SEARCH AND NOT LEAVING THE HOUSE WITHOUT MY CAT 😠😠"

(( This is like everyday between you and jimin and god knows why your and jimin's parents thinks you both should get married when you reach that age. You and Jimin hate each other and cant stay a day without fighting ))

YOU : " I AM NOT LIEING !!! GET OUT AND YOU STOLE MY CAT .. THAT CAT BELONG TO ME 😠😠😠"

JIMIN : " I PAID FOR THE CAT & MY CAT LOVES ME AND HATES YOUUUUUU !! "

YOU : " HATE ME ?! PARK JIMIN TAKE THOSE WORDS BACK "

JIMIN : " NEVER !!!!! "

(( With that you and Jimin involved in little wrestling and pillow fighting. You both are 20 years old but your behaviour is no less than 2 years old. ))

(( You and Jimin were fighting when you and jimin both heared a little faint noise of "meow" from under that bedsheets and blankets which you kept aside for wash ))

YOU : " MY CAT !!!! "

JIMIN : " NO MYYYY !!!! "

(( Before you reach and grab the cat , jimin jumped and used his flexible body to reach before you. Jimin picked up that cat and started kissing the top of cat's head ))

YOU : " GIVE ME MY CAT JIMIN !!! "

JIMIN : " HELL NO !!!! "

MOTHER : " The car is here , you both idiots get inside the car now, we dont want to be late for family trip to beach. 🙄"

(( Your and Jimin's family going for a beach trip together and this is why you and jimin both were searching the cat like mad because you cant leave the cat alone. ))

(( After reaching beach jimin placed the cat safely on his lap so that you dont get any chance to lay your hands on that cat and steal it from jimin ))

YOU : " THAT'S MY CAT !!!!! 😡😡"

(( You and Jimin giving each other angry and challenging eyes and Jimin keep patting the cat and you keep thinking how to distract Jimin BUT Park Jimin is smart  , he dont move his eyes from you no matter what you do to distract him ))

YOU : " JIMIN YOUR MOTHER IS CALLING !!! "

JIMIN : " I CAN HEAR IF SHE CALL ME .. I AM NOT DEAF !!!!! "

YOU : " THERE ARE CRABS NEAR YOUR FEET "

JIMIN : " I WOULD LOVE TO GET KISSED BY CRABS !! "

YOU : " THERE ARE SNAKES.. "

JIMIN : " NO MATTER HOW MANY EXCUSES YOU TRY , I AM NOT GOING TO DISTRACT.. MY EYES ARE ON YOU !!!!! 😠"

YOU : " ......... "

JIMIN :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned