----------SIMILAR ---------

Jimin : you r beautiful.. You always will be.

((jimin touched a glass case which was displaying a white dress with a blood stain holding a white rose then he look beside him and stare at a picture ))

Jimin : no one can take ur place..

(( it was a big white room Ofc being as billionion it was nothing to jimin... His heart was in that woman who was in her eternal sleep))

Jisoo : * knock * appa?

Jimin : *came outside* what is it? U know I don't like interference... When I am in this room...

Jisoo : jisoo is sorry-

Jimin : maids!!

Maids : yes master

Jimin : you all r fired... Why jisoo is here.... Isn't it ur job to take care of her!

Jisoo : don't fire them Jisoo came  becz Jisoo missed you .

Jimin : don't you have study to do?

Jisoo : grandma told me Jisoo to take a break

Jimin's mom : that's right I told her.

Jimin : but mother-

Jimin's mom: jimin look at you what have you become... What u care the most ur present or ur past?

Jimin :........... I need to go.. I have a meeting.

Jimin's mom : jimin don't ignore ur present becz of ur past?

Jimin : *leave the mansion *

Jisoo : appa is mad at jisoo isn't it? Jisoo isn't a good girl after all.

Jimin's mom : no sweety.. Appa is just not feeling well.. *hugs her 4 year old granddaughter * I am sure things will be fine

*jimin in car*

Jimin : * thinking his mom's words*jimin don't ignore ur present becz of ur past? What u care the most ur present or ur past?

Jimin : * makes a fist *

(( jimin was angry.. And lost his mind.... don't know what he was doing? He can't let go of "her".. And again he really turned into heartless father...

In his deep though he heard a voice singing a song . Very similar.. To "her" voice.. He looked arround though the window but couldn't find the source))

Jimin : maybe It was my imagination.. No one is like her no one can have her voice *leaves*

*meanwhile*

You : * singing & walking *

Your grandma : *walking with you *you really get ur mom's voice y/n

You : maybe.. Maybe not. By the way where we r going..?

Your grandma : to meet a friend of mine.

You : and why I am here?

Your grandma: becz I wanted no more questions...

You : yes granny.

*at coffee shop *

(( as u and ur grandma entered into the caffe u noticed a woman in black waved at u 2))

Your grandma : Alena! Long time no see!

Alena : Same goes for you... U hardly call me.

Your grandma : Alena meet my angel y/n.. Y/n meet Park Alena my childhood friend