------------- I SWEAR PARK JIMIN --------------

-
(( JIMIN !!! JIMIN !!! JIMIN !!!! yes these 5 alphabets which makes 1 name is keep flying out from your lips like breathe. You keep shouting from line and hoping for JIMIN to look at your direction for once but its like JIMIN is in his own world , well why wont he.. YOU his GIRLFRIEND ignored his calls and messages for whole 12 hours because you had exam and Jimin dont give damn about exams , for him you should be free 24 hours 365 days so that he can love you , talk to you and worship your body whole day.

& this is why PARK JIMIN is upset and you thought to make up his mood by arriving in airport and as noone knows about you both dating so its no problem but the main problem is JIMIN BEING BITCH & NOT LOOKING AT YOU !!!!  🙄))

YOU : " JIMINIIII !!! "

JIMIN : " ..... "

YOU : " I AM SORRY .. JIMIN !!!! "

(( The place is crowded and there were so many cheers but JIMIN's ears can catch your voice in 1000 cheers. He keep walking and you keep following him side by side. You keep saying sorry and he being bitch so you finally got frustated 😏))

YOU : " OK FINE !!! DONT LOOK AT ME !!! "

JIMIN : " ..... "

YOU : " ALRIGHT THEN .. I AM GOING !!! "

JIMIN : " ...... "

(( JIMIN keep walking as if ignoring you and then you said something which caught jimin's attention and he turned his head towards you and he really dont look pleased with WHAT YOU JUST SAID 😬😬 ))

YOU : " FROM NOW ONWARDS YOU ARE GOING TO SLEEP ON COUCH FOR THE WHOLE MONTH !!!! "

JIMIN :

Stay tuned

Stay tuned