-- DEVIL WORKS HARD , JUNGKOOK WORKS HARDER --

---------------- PART - 2 --------------------

JUNGKOOK : " Stop struggling noona , no one coming here to save you , and see you still rain soaked. Damn you will get cold , wait let me help you ;) "

(( You tried to move so that Jungkook dont touch you but its waste , you were tied harshly with the ropes and everytime you moved , those ropes made you bleed. Jungkook came infront of you and sat down cross legged holding a knife , knife he used to tear your clothes off ))

JUNGKOOK : " wow you have such beautiful skin noona , can i kiss you ? oh no , why even i asking when i know YOU WILL REJECT ME STRAIGHT ON MY FACE "

(( Jungkook's playful side turned into voilent, he grabbed your face straight and kissed your lips over the tape. You jerked your head away and that got him so mad that he grabbed your hair , ripped off the tape and kissed your lips raw. ))

YOU : " STOP PLEASE NO !!!! "

JUNGKOOK : " SHUT UP !!!!!! I SACRIFICED LOT FOR YOU !!!! "

(( You pushed your head away but his grip is too strong. He forced you to look straight in his eyes , eyes which burning fire. After 30 minutes jungkook finally calm down and started touching your body like its some sort of prized posession for him. You feeling disgusted because the boy infront of you is your step - brother. ))

YOU : " Jungkook please let me go , i can never accept you , its wrong "

JUNGKOOK : " So if my parents didnt adopt you , then you could have accepted me ? "

YOU : " ..... "

JUNGKOOK : " SAY IT !!!! "

YOU : " YE.. YES !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " Great !! Then i should kill my parents :) "

YOU : " WHAT ?! NO JUNGKOOK NOOO !!! "

JUNGKOOK : " If there is no my parents , then there will be no adoption and you will be free and you can be mine ;) "

(( You cant believe Jungkook can go to this low to make you his .. KILLING PARENTS ? .. This boy really mentally unstable. You knew there is no way he going to let you go and what worse is his every touch on your body will be equal to 1000 knives stabbing all at once. ))

YOU : " Jungkook i am thirsty !! "

JUNGKOOK : " Dont worry noona, i wont let you die so soon , i will make you mine , on my bed , you will carry my child and then we will live happily ever after <3 "

(( The things he saying burning your ear , you wished to be deaf that time.. This is crazy , what he is thinking like sleeping with his step - sister ? getting her pregnant ? this is wrong and with that you saw jungkook brought glass of chilled water and helped you to drink it. Jungkook took out your phone and messaged your parents that you out of country for a while and not to disturb you.

Jungkook carried your fragile and tied body in bridal style and put you down on the most comfortable bed you ever slept on. The moment your body touched the silk fabric , your eyes closed and you fall asleep.. Jungkook keep looking at your beautiful face and MEANWHILE ))

------------------ KIM MANSION -----------------------

JIN : " I DONT CARE .. FIND JEON JUNGKOOK !!! HE KILLED MY BROTHER .. I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM !! "

NAMJOON : " JIN !!! LIS.. "

JIN : " NOOOOO !!! HE KILLED MY BROTHER .. I AM NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM AND ALSO THAT GIRL FOR WHOM HE KILLED MY BROTHER.. SIMPLE !!! "

(( JIN lost his mind the moment he saw his brother's lifeless body in the coffin , he couldnt believe his brother is no more ))

----------------- JUNGKOOK'S DEN --------------------