---------- TO THE LOVER WHO NEVER EXSIST ------------

-
---------------------  PART - 2 ------------------------

                  (( 5 YEARS LATER ))

(( JIMIN's fingers shaking while holding the grip of the pen, he is breaking apart with every inch he moving forward to place that pen on the paper, his heart is bleeding and not only rain but also jimin eyes who crying along side rain on his broken love, love which he going to cremate today.. FOREVER !!!! :( ))

HOSEOK : " JIMIN !!! "

JIMIN : " There is nothing left !! "

HOSOEK : " You're stronger than this JIMIN !! :( "

JIMIN : " I lost myself while searching for him !! "

HOSOEK : " JIM.. "

JIMIN : " DONT !! I suffered enough.. let me cremate this forever !! "

(( With that Jimin about to sign under the name "JEON JIMIN" when someone placed palm between pen's tip and paper.. someone .. TAEHYUNG !!! ))

TAE : " Dont do it jimin , you'll regret it "

JIMIN : " I know i wont .. there is nothing lef.. "

(( Before Jimin can finish , taehyung left the place kicking the side chair. Taehyung walked out and slammed the door loud to make his anger's exsistence on Jimin's decision.. a decision which will wipe away lot of things .. FAMILY , FRIENDSHIP .... LOVE !!! ))

HOSOEK : " Just think again jimin , because there is no going back :( "

JIMIN : " Hyung will you support me ? "

HOSOEK : " I am always there for you BUT.. "

JIMIN : ".... "

HOSEOK : " You still love JUNGKOOK.. Dont you ?! <3 "

(( Jimin didnt say anything , he signed the papers.. " DIVORCE PAPERS" .. and with that he closed his eyes and smell of HOT CHOCHLATE entered in his nostrils reminds him of  broken love , his JUNGKOOK ))

------------------ MEMORY 1 ----------------------

JUNGKOOK : " Hyung we have to add more cubes of sugar "

JIMIN : " NO!!!! Jungkook are you going to kill me with diabetes ? "

JUNGKOOK : " I will die if anything happen to you my love <3 "

(( With that Jungkook wrapped Jimin from back and kissed Jimin fluffy cheeks and Jimin as in signature style laughed making head fall on Jungkook's tall muscular shoulder. Jungkook hugged Jimin more tighter to make nothing can pass between his and Jimin's body and Jimin giggled at Jungkook's way of romance. Both spent entire day just trying to make a perfect set of hot chochlate and keep failing again and again.. With more Jungkook's love and Jimin's laugh , their apartment filled with joy <3 ))

------------ ----- MEMORY ENDS -------------------

HOSEOK : " Jimini .. ? "

JIMIN : " HHm.. "

HOSOEK : " Should i take these papers to Jun.. "

JIMIN : " No i will take it , dont worry !! "

(( With that Jimin picked his jacket and papers, he wanted to throw away those papers but he cant , its way too much .. he suffered more than he deserve.. this is it, its end of the love , its end of everything. Jimin get inside the car and the moment he started the engine , his heart opened the door and another memory hit him hard ))

---------------------- MEMORY 2 --------------------

JUNGKOOK : " Hyung sit on my lap , i will teach you how to drive ;) "