Seth Rollins #7

Seth and I sat around the dinner table at a local restaurant enjoying another meal whilst on the road. Beside us were an old couple who continued to look across at us, eventually leaning over.

"May I say what a beautiful couple you look? You're a very lucky guy to have a girlfriend as beautiful like her," the woman said, her husband agreeing.

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you to say." Seth's response took me by surprise. He didn't shut her down, except just went along with it.

"No problem sweetie, treasure her." Once the two of them were engaged back in conversation, I couldn't help but smirk at Seth.

"So I'm your girlfriend now?" His eyebrows furrowed cluelessly. "Did you not realise what that woman said?"

"She said we were a beautiful couple." Of course, he only listened to the bit where he was complimented too.

"What about what a beautiful girlfriend you had?" It all quickly came back as the realisation was evident across his face.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, if it's too soon you should've had something, I didn't want to put you on the spot." I placed my hand on his across the table.

"I didn't say anything about being opposed to being your girlfriend, did I?"