Drew McIntyre #17

"Babe!" I shouted through the house, listening out for Drew's footsteps coming towards me.

"What is it?" He asked walking through the door.

"I need help." He stopped and looked at me and then up at the cupboard door above me. "I can't reach," I giggled.

"Move out of the way." I stepped aside, watching on as Drew easily reached up and opened the door. "What is that you need?"

"Just the flour...oh, and the caster sugar." He grabbed both the packets, placing them on the worktop.

"Thank you," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his strong waist. "I'd be lost without you."

"Maybe we should get you a stepladder, then you'd be able to do a few more things for yourself." I shot him a glare, shaking my head.

"I was nice to you, pick on someone your own size." He walked over to me, and kissed the top of my head, bringing his hands either side of my face.

"What are you baking?" He asked in his thick Scottish accent.

"I'm not sure yet," I replied, looking at the recipe that sat on the unit.

"How about we do it together?" He asked.

"Really?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yeah, it's not like I've got anything else to be doing." He replied, kissing my head once more.