Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins #42

"What are you thinking at this very second?" Dean asked, tilting his head from the night sky to Seth.

"Honestly," Seth began, "I'm just thinking about how happy I am right now." He finished his response with an embarrassed giggle, he hated showing this side to him.

"That's really sweet," Dean teased.

"It's true though, my career is going great, I've got you, great friends and family, what else could a boy want?"

"A night under the stars," Dean whispered, reaching across in the sand to lace his hand in with Seth's.

"Of course." The two boys turned back up, counting all the stars above them. "These moments just make me realise how lucky I am."

"You're not the only lucky one," Dean replied, bringing Seth's hand up to kiss the back of it.

"You're not lucky to have me, I'm nothing compared to you." Dean shook his head, looking back at Seth with a serious expression.

"Don't ever think of yourself like that, you're absolutely incredible for so many reasons." Seth's smile slowly began to grow.

"How so?" He pushed.

"You're a Grand Slam champion, and you're a pretty awesome guy for putting up with me all the time," he joked, brightening Seth's mood.