Lollipop

Riley's POV

"Oh" I exclaim as we walk into the store and I immediately rush towards the candy. "Babe we should totally stock up" I add as I turn back towards Maya. She laughs.

"Honey we came to the mall to get prom dresses not candy."

I look at her as if she's gone crazy. "Babe the candy was implied" I deadpan making her laugh as she walks towards me and nods her head.

"Okay fine but only because I love you" she says before leaning forward and kissing the soft spot below my ear.

I suppress a moan and break away from her, returning my attention to the candy in front of me.

Once I have a fair amount of sugar in my hands I return to my girlfriend and find a single lollipop in her hand. I quirk an eyebrow at her. "Is that all you're getting?" I question.

She shrugs her shoulders. "You're more into sugar than me hon. I'd rather eat" she pauses and allows her lips to tug into a smirk. "Other things."

My mouth threatens to drop open but I swallow harshly and turn my attention to the cashier. "Hi" I squeak out, noting that my voice sounds funny even to my own ears.

The woman gives us a polite smile and rings us up and before long we're walking out of the store.

Maya takes my hand in hers and leans into me. "You hungry?"

I look over to her and shrug. "I could eat" I admit and a smile tugs at her lips as we head off towards the food court.

When we reach our table I put my jacket down and turn to walk towards the Chinese restaurant but Maya stays seated. "Aren't you hungry?"

She smirks. "A little."

I eye her confusedly before walking off to get my food. Once I get my orange chicken and rice I return to the table where my girlfriend is seated...eating the lollipop she bought.

I laugh as I take a seat across from her. "Babe there is an entire court of food you could eat" I remind her but she shrugs innocently.

"I'm not really in the mood for any of the food here" she says as her tongue slips out of her mouth and moves slowly up the surface of the candy.

I look away and turn my attention to my food but as I look up I find myself entranced by the movements of her tongue.

Her words finally start to sink in and my eyes widen. "Maya-."

"Yes?" she asks but now that I'm onto her plan I won't let her win.

I clear my throat. "Nothing" I reply though I feel the effect she's having on me.

She shrugs and continues to tauntingly lick her lollipop and I grow more and more frustrated as I focus on every skilled movement her tongue makes. "Maya" I scold, dropping my fork.

"Something wrong?"

"Yes" I hiss. "We are out in public."

"And?" she asks innocently. "Great part about being two girls...no one gives a second look when you walk into the bathroom together."

My lips part in shock but she isn't wrong.

"Screw it" I exclaim as I jump up and grab her hand.

She giggles as she follows me to the bathroom.

~ 💋🍭💋 ~

"God I love going to the mall" Maya smiles as she slides into the passenger seat.

She had a permanent smile on her face that went well with her glow.

I roll my eyes. "Sure it's the mall you love" I tease and she smirks as she takes my hand in hers.

"Fine. It's the lollipops" she smirks.

I laugh. "Yea okay honey" I reply as I put the car in drive. "I'm just glad you let me go long enough to try on a dress."

She scoffs. "I still don't understand why you even bothered with a dress. I'm just gonna tear it off before prom night ends."

I roll my eyes. "You are insatiable."

She hums in agreement. "Take me home then."

I smirk as I pull out of the parking lot. "With pleasure."