Remember

Bucky was asleep in his chair. After Hydra, he took all the naps he could get. Steve saw the he was starting to slip into a bad place again so he got some sticky note and jetp then in his pocket. He would put a message on Bucky's metal arm. Today, he put 'You're safe here.'

The next day, he put 'Remember to eat.' If he wasn't reminded, Hydra's brainwashing would make him starve to death.

Later, Steve put a sticky note on Bucky's arm that said, 'Your name is Bucky.' He didn't want a repeat of what happened on the bridge.

The next day, Steve found a sticky note on his shield that had 'Thanks, your name is Steve.' written on it in Bucky's handwriting.

'Your plate is in the microwave.'

'Look at the size of this frisbee.'

'Get some sleep.'

'I couldn't sleep so I put this on your shield.'

'It's October 20, 2018.'

'Why does no one ever shoot you in the legs when you hide behind this?'

'I have to go with Nat on a mission. I'll call at noon.'

'Why didn't I shoot you in the legs?'

'It wasn't your fault.'

'I'm just kidding.
By the way, we need more chicken nuggets.'

':^)'

'B^)'

'[B^)'

'[B^)-|-['

One day, Steve was on a mission and didn't leave a sticky note. Bucky started to get nervous, luckily for him, the rest of the Avengers noticed when Steve put the notes on Bucky's arm. They were all planning on leaving a note, they just didn't expect to leave them all at the same time. They were all things that weren't really helpful. The only thing Clint's note had on it was a drawing of an arrow. When Steve got back, Bucky hugged Steve and put a sticky note on his shield.

'Never leave me alone with these people again.'