Truth or Dare (TUA)

570 words. Taken from Pinterest.

Hargreeves:*sitting in a circle*

Luther: Diego, truth or dare?

Diego: Dare.

Luther: I dare you to tell us who your favorite sibling is.

Diego:*thinking* Klaus.

Klaus: Yeah!

Diego: Allison, truth or dare?

Allison: Truth.

Diego: If you had to choose, who's powers would you want to switch with for a day?

Allison: Probably... You? Your powers seem the least likely to accidently mess up. Klaus, truth or dare?

Klaus: Dare.

Ben: Don't

Klaus:*looking at Ben* Dare.

Allison: I dare you to... try to walk down the stairs in Mom's heels again.

Klaus:*goes to find Grace*

Ben: This is a bad idea. You can barly walk when you're not wearing heels.

Klaus: It's truth or dare. I have to. Hey, Mom, I'm taking a pair of your shoes. Thanks.

Ben: You're going to fall.

Klaus: I'm not going to fall. *falls* *rolls down the stairs* *tears a hole in the knee of his pants* *his knee is now bleeding*

Ben: I told you.

Klaus: At least I didn't break my jaw this time. Five, truth or dare?

Five: Truth.

Klaus: If you had to switch places with any of us while you were in the apocalypse, who would you switch with and why?

Five: Allison. She was tortured the least by Dad and she has a pretty good life.

Luther: But do you think she could survive?

Five: If she wanted to. Vanya, truth or dare.

Vanya: Truth.

Five: Why did you blow up the moon?

Vanya: So Luther would shut up about it.

Five: I knew it!

Vanya: Luther, truth or dare?

Luther: Truth.

Vanya: Which sibling would you choose to get stuck in the apocalypse?

Luther: Dare.

Vanya: I dare you to tell us which sibling you would choose to get stuck in the apocalypse.

Luther: Five's already been through it. I'm going with him. Diego, truth or dare?

Diego: Dare.

Luther: I dare you to call the police station and tell them you want them to recruit you right now.

Diego: Is that the best you can come up with? I'll be right back. *calls the police office (the personal number)* I want you to recruit me.

Officer: For the last time, Diego, we can't recruit you if you don't finish training.

Diego:*hangs up* Allison, you have to pick dare this time.

Allison: Fine. Dare.

Diego: I dare you to call Patrick (that's her husband right? someone tell me if I'm making this up) and tell him you've been arrested. Be creative.

Allison:*calls Patrick* Hey, I've been arrested.

Patrick: Because you used your rumor thing on people?

Allison: No, because my siblings were being stupid. I punched one of them. A cop was watching and arrested me for violence.

Patrick: If your siblings got you into it, they can get you out. *hangs up*

Allison: Klaus?

Klaus: Dare.

Allison: I dare you to...

Diego: I dare you to ride down the stairs in a cardboard box.

Ben: Don't do it.

Klaus: I saw a box in the dumpster earlier!

Five: There's food in the kitchen, you know.

Klaus:*goes to the top of the stairs* *the box tips over, sending him rolling down the stairs again*

~A few rounds later~
Allison: So, what's the new rule here?

Diego: No more daring Klaus to do stupid stuff.

Five: Why?

Klaus: Because I have no regard for my personal saftey.

Five (and Ben): Right.