Dare (@Useronefourthree)

Me: ùwú

Me: Of course. This is for you, Useronefourthree. Also, Nabi_Subedar and CelestialWhite I think that it's your story, right? User wanted them to react to it.

Freddy: You're Host-chan and you're unsure of something?

Me: I'm unsure of whether I deserve to live BUT THAT IS SOMETHING ELSE BACK TO THE DARE!

Me: *snaps fingers and everyone is in separate chairs*

Me: Now, I will read out the first chapter of 'Love Torn By War'. Be free to scream all you want, but no leaving. This is directed to you, Naib.

Naib: Huh?

Me: Also, if there's any kind of copyright or if you're uncomfortable with me using your story, I'll delete the chappy as soon as you say the chapter.

Me: *clears throat*

Me: The First Encounter, Jack's Point of View.

Jack: Wait, what?

Me: My name is Jack Ripper, the Alpha of the Vampire race.

Jack: ...

Me: I could ask for nothing more in my life. I'm rich, I can control almost everything and everyone. If they resist I can force them to obey me. Perks of being a vampire.

Naib: Where is this going?

Kreacher: Ssh, I'm interested.

Me: Me and my race live on a distant manor that is far away from the humans. Though we vampires of course mellow with the humans.

William: What kinda life would it be without humans, I wonder...

Tracy: Now don't you fall into deep life questions, Ellis. We had to pull Host-chan out of them once, don't make us do the same.

Me: We can come out of the sun now with a special potion the beta's created.

Freddy: When? How? What?

Kreacher: *smacks Freddy*

Kreacher: Will people stop whispering? I'm actually trying to listen to the story here!

Me: I can make any human fall for me if I wanted to. I have pale fair skin, of course because I'm a vampire. I have sunset yellow eyes when I'm mellowing with the humans or when I want to. But my eyes are originally crimson red. My hair is pitch black and wavy, as if I run my fingers through it most of the time, which I do.

Jack: Who is he and why does he think he can advertise himself?

Me: Jack, that's basically you...

Jack: Um, I'm gonna go smack myself now.

Me: Don't you dare! You're listening to the rest of the chapter!

Me: *clears throat*

Me: We vampires like to live in peace, occasionally drinking human blood but we don't kill unless necessary.

Freddy: *scoffs*

Freddy: Literally says that they live in peace, then says that they drink human blood. Yeah, total peace.

Kreacher: SHUT UP!

Me: Uh broski, the whole point of this chappy is for the reactions. So, please chill.

Kreacher: Says the one who's innocent one second then homicidal the next.

Me: *ignores*

Me: We have mortal enemies. The werewolves. Those werewolves are just plain reckless sometimes. Some are good and some picks a fight against the other vampires.