Countdown to Finale - 4 (@Nabi_Subedar)

Me: Let me review the OCs first...

Me: *closes eyes*

Me: ...

Me: There! Freddie's not coming through, though. She's mine, so no one's pissed! uwu

Esther: Hello! My name's Esther Paxson, my occupation is the Voodooist, and I was introduced by KurutoFuranku! I am a survivor!

Alyssa: Hey, I'm Alyssa Melodious. I was submitted by CelestialWhite along with my soul-bonded brother, Arthur. We are the Musician, named Azur Espiritos. We're a survivor.

Nabi: 'Sup! I'm Nabi, sister of Naib, the Female Mercenary. Introduced by Nabi_Subedar! I'm a survivor.

Tera: I'm Tera, hunter name Hang Girl. My creator is Rukaruki, and as implied before, I am a hunter.

Stella: Hello, I am Stella, otherwise known as the School Girl. I was introduced by Siniora-Chan, and I am a survivor.

Creator: My name is Creator Anderson. I am a Youth Artist, and I am a survivor. I was brought to life by Whitecrystal346.

Maya: Hiya! I'm Maya Crowley-

Me: *starts coughing about another fandom, however you'd like to interpret it*

Maya: *looks at me weird*

Maya: As I was saying, I'm Maya Crowley. My alias is the Shapeshifter and I'm one of the survivors here!

Joey: I'm Joey Kristeva, Maya's cousin. My alias is the Wandering Fox, and I'm a hunter. We were both submitted by Blanket_of_Stars.

Ace: Ace Yang, the Hitman. Introduced by DoubleReverse. Our dear host here has absolutely no clue about whether I am a survivor or hunter.

Karla: I'm Karla Ester! I'm great with a bow-

Me: Make it short, please.

Karla: -Alright, then. I'm the Archer of the manor, a survivor. This form, body and personality was submitted by my creator, ghost4028.

Ivy: ...

Me: You gotta introduce yourself, dude. Everyone's done it.

Ivy: ...Ivy Yamada. I'm a writer, hence my alias. I was assigned as a survivor. My concept was given by MilkteaCat6.

Me: Great! So, the dare was to have fun. Who's for a tea party?

Nabi: *raises arm excitedly*

Maya: *raises arm*

Joey: *sees Maya's arm and raises his own*

Esther: *shyly raises arm*

Karla: *raises arm*

Me: That's more than enough approval.

Me: *snaps fingers and a long table of treats and drinks appear*

Kreacher: *grumbled something about unfair treatment*

Me: *kicks him in the shin and whirls him away with wind to only I know where*

Me: Dig in! No need to be shy, you're guests! I wouldn't dare hurt you.

Joey: *looks at me with suspicion*

Joey: How do we know you're telling the truth?

Me: *sighs*

Me: *puts on containment cuffs - cuts off all my powers*

*VIEWER CAMERA GOES STATIC*

*VIEWER CAMERA IS ON AGAIN*

Me: I forgot that my powers run everything here. Hmm... I won't hurt you because... The viewers would be mad at me?

Joey: Good enough.

Joey: *goes back to stuffing his mouth with treats*

Ivy: Why aren't you eating?

Me: Not hungry.

Ivy: If I am correct, everything you do here doesn't affect you in the real world.

Me: GREAT! EVEN THE OCS CAN BREAK THE FOURTH WALL! WE ARE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN! NOT EVEN EXTENSIVE FIXING CAN KEEP THE WALL UP!

Ivy: Apologies...

Me: It ain't your fault. We've been set down the road a long time ago.

*TIMESKIP TO AFTER THE TREATS HAVE BEEN DEVOURED*

Me: So... Anyone know BNHA? No? Random question for no reason, anyway-

Nabi: Is she okay?

Arthur: No idea.

Me: Okay, poll. Who do you want to torture?

Esther: A hunter?

Tera: No, a survivor!

Me: We'll be torturing both kinds, just choose someone.

Maya: I'm not comfortable with this...

Joey: I'm with Maya!

Me: You always are, Joey.

Ivy: Smiley, maybe?

Stella: No!

Ivy: Why not?

Stella: I-I mean, because...

Karla: So many possibilities, though! How do you expect us to choose?

Ace: This has gone on for too long, I'll choose. Burke.

Me: tHaNk yOu!

Me: *snaps fingers*

Me: I won't be joining you, I need to imagine up another OC.

Creator: You need to?

Me: Of course! Once I'm invited into a fandom, I must create at least one OC for that fandom and disclose her only to myself because I'd feel bad for making her! I'd also like to touch up some fanart, so there's that.

Creator: Alright.

Nabi: *giggles and sharpens gurkha knives*

Me: And I oop.

Me: *teleports away* 

*insert narrator voice*

Narrator: And so, our not-so-dear hunter got tortured. For a very, very long time.

*take away narrator voice*

Narrator: No! You'll never take me alive! I REFUSE TO BE DISPOSED OF SO EASILY!

Me: Why is everything in this manor always sO WEEEEEEEEIRRRD?!

Me: *snaps fingers and narrator voice has been erased*

Me: What else... I don't really know. Well, the OCs are busy killing Burke, and I gotta do some personal shit (drawing some shitty drawings). There are 3 more slots free for the final asks and dares of this book. First come first serve! Toodles!