Dare (@Siniora-Chan)

Me: COOKING COMPETITION! On the right, we have Nabi Subedar, baking expert! On the left, we have Stella, lunch making extraordinaire! Both competitors have 3 hours to make their signature dish with random people in the audience chosen to create different anomalies, forcing our competitors to improvise. If you want an ingredient, simply wish for it and it shall appear. Ready, go!

Nabi: *wishes for strawberries, flour, butter, sugar, salt and whatever else you need for strawberry cookies with strawberry sugar glaze*

Stella: *decides to make eel and rice bento(it's an actual thing ya know and it tastes real good too) and wishes for rice, teriyaki sauce, an eel, salt, and whatever else*

Me: Ooh, looks like both sides are sticking with their home base.

Nabi: *starts making the dough*

Stella: *steams the rice and starts cutting the eel*

Me: And it's time for the first disaster! Naib, will you please come up.

Naib: Yeah?

Me: Use your gauntlets and mess with everything.

Naib: On it!

Naib: *messes everything up*

Nabi: Oh hell no you don't!

Nabi: *uses elbow pads to counter all messes Naib does to her station*

Stella: Dammit!

Stella: *starts over*

Me: And Nabi is at a head start!

-----------------------------

Me: 30 minutes has passed since the start of the competition. Stella is trying to catch back up after having a setback caused by our first disaster creator, Naib. It's been a while, and now for next disaster, please welcome Kevin!

Kevin: Whaddya want for me to do?

Me: Use your lasso and take one thing of your choice from each of the competitors' tables.

Kevin: Gotcha!

Kevin: *takes Stella's trash*

Stella: Thanks, janitor!

Kevin: Oh come on!

Kevin: *takes Nabi's glaze that she was working on*

Nabi: Hey!

Kevin: At least that was important.

Me: Great job! Now that Nabi has been set back, it looks like Stella might have a chance!

-----------------------------

Me: So far, we've had Naib destroy the stations, Kevin lasso one thing from each competitors' station, Kreacher steal half the cooking cutlery available in each station, Emily lecturing them on safe and unsafe techniques in cooking and making them change their techniques, Emma setting a fire on each station, and Fiona teleporting their stuff everywhere, we have one final challenge!

Nabi: Are you kidding me?! We've gone through so much crap already!

Me: And that would be me messing with your heads. Obviously, it's possible to fight it, but you must concentrate in order to do so! Three, two, one, go!

Nabi: *sees Eli walking towards her*

Nabi: What the-

Stella: *sees Smiley walking towards her*

Stella: Huh?

Me: Oh, this will be fun.

-----------------------------

Nabi: STOP HUGGING ME ELI!

Stella: L-let go of me, freak!

Me: *laughs hysterically*

Me: Oh man, this is gold! Let's count together!

Audience Plus Me: Ten! Nine! Eight! Seven! Six! FIve! Four! Three! Two! One! Time's up!

Nabi: Ugh, thank god. Eli was suffocating me.

Stella: *keeps on screaming and kicking Smiley*

Me: Since my overpowered distraction was way too much for our competitors to handle, no one wins!

Nabi: Hey, that was unfair!

Stella: Yeah, what she said!

Me: Losers can't be weepers!

Me: *sticks tongue out*

Nabi: *starts chasing me*

Stella: *starts chasing me*

Me: Oh shit.

Me: *runs*

Freddy: And that will be it for now! Hope you enjoyed our host's chappy, and see you next time!

Kreacher: When were you overly positive?

Freddy: Ever since Hyla said that after I do the outro I can call her Hyla! I can finally stop saying Host-chan!

Kreacher: Man, even you got that privilege? Hyla still comes after my ass eventually when I call her that!

Me: KREACHER!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!?!

Kreacher: Holy shit, gotta run.

**EXTRA**

The Chain of Chase:

Stella --- Nabi --- Hyla --- Kreacher

Stella and Nabi are after Hyla.

Hyla is after Kreacher.

Kreacher is just running for his life.

That's it I guess, see you all next chappy! Toodles!