All the Gold

Tonight was a bit different I had a match with Trin and Cameron against AJ Lee and The Bellas. Right now I got to accompany my guys to the ring but I was in my gear. I had on a halter top showing my stomach and my pants but had my vest on but unbuttoned. Tonight was gonna be fun I loved in ring action and I felt I didn't get enough as I was valet for the Shield but tonight they had a match with Kofi and the Twins. I stood with Rome and smiled at this little boy next to us who was in his father's arms. I know I was kind of a heel but I held my hand out giving him a five. After I moved past them going down the stairs, kids were a weak spot and I don't care how much trouble I ever got in I would never deny a kid anything they are the greatest creatures god ever created. They won again and I hopped in the ring raising their arms as we did our fist thing. We got to the back and I made my way to gorilla, after the next match was mine.

"Good luck, we're gonna grab some water." Seth said fist bumping me.

"Go kill em tiger." Dean said with a bump.

"You got this, and we'll be watching, go kill em gorgeous."  Joe said smirking, I smiled watching them walk off as Trin nudged me laughing.

"Oh sis, you got it bad."

"Shut up, I do not."

"Mhmmm." She said kissing Jon as he went by.

"Have a good match ladies." He said walking off. We stood in the back watching the segment Paul was having with Heyman about Brock. I was still getting used to the short hair because for the longest he had long hair but I liked the haircut, it worked for him. Paul came through the curtain and looked at us.

"Good spot Uncle."

"Thanks baby, have a good match." He said kissing my head. "Go kill it ladies." He said to the girls as he walked off.

I was so glad he and Steph had been trying to listen and give us ladies more chances. I had always hated the lingerie stuff and all the stuff the ladies had to do that were just eye candy, we deserved to have matches like the guys. They were showing a spread of me from the magazine because I was Diva of the Month. I loved working with AJ because she was so talented, the Bella's, they were nice and it was cool to see them progress in how they got better and better. It was nice they didn't just want to be pretty but generally wanted to succeed and be better. They were getting a reality show that featured Divas but I had declined, I was not interested with my life being out there but knew I 'd be a guest because most of the girls on the show I was friends with. I was excited because by Extreme Rules all the members of the Shield would have a title, we truly were gonna be dominate, I was the number one contender for AJ's title, but tonight I got to work with one of my besties Trin, she was so talented and I couldn't wait for her to truly get to showcase her greatness.

EXTREME RULES

Tonight had already been good, Monday I became the Divas Champion winning from AJ by reversing the Black Widow and super kicking her.