A Rough Mania

JAYLA POV

I cringed watching as Brock took the upper hand and started suplexing Joe, but he got up giving him Superman punches until Brock rolled out of the ring. Brock suplexed him on the outside of the ring and pushed Joe into the barrier right next to me. I touched his hand before Brock jerked him and gave him another suplex. Joe hit hard, Brock turning his head and smirking. Brock jerked him almost suplexing him but instead stopping halfway so he went face first into the announce table before Brock took him back in the ring. After more suplexes he cleared off the announce table walking by and looking at me.

"How's he look now."

"Screw you." He chuckled

"Watch what I do to him." Joe pushed him into the post when Brock had him on his shoulders leaning against the post. He then ran scooping him and slamming him onto and over the table. He got Brock back in the ring trying to pin him but Brock kicked out.

"Damn, come on Ro!" I yelled. He went to spear him but Brock gave him a knee to the face. This match was really physical and I knew Brock would take the chance to hurt him if he could.Thankfully he kicked out. He kept giving him F5's and he kept kicking out pissing Brock off each time, causing him to go into shock that he hadn't won yet. He got fed up and took him to the outside giving him another F5 through the table as he dragged him back into the ring. My husband was barely moving. He gave him another suplex just walking around almost stalking him a smile on his face. I started hitting the rail in front of me but Brock picked him up giving him another F5, the fifth one and somehow Ro kicked out again causing Brock to scream in frustration. Brock stood up taking off his gloves. He started punching him in the head

and you could hear the thuds from his hit

and you could hear the thuds from his hit. And I looked as he started bleeding.

 And I looked as he started bleeding

"Get up!" Brock yelled at him. He picked him up trying to do another F5 but he kicked himself down and speared him twice before pinning him but Bock kicked out. His face was full of blood.

He went for another spear but Brock caught him giving him an F5 to win

He went for another spear but Brock caught him giving him an F5 to win. I knew Joe would be upset he wanted to win so bad, but right now I was worried. I looked at Ata standing up.

"I'm heading to check on him." She nodded on me as I made my way slowly over the barrier climbing into the ring. "Joe baby are you ok?" There was so much blood, he was covered in it. I had seen him busted open before but this was crazy. I held his hand as staff wiped his face and held a towel against his head. He held the towel as we got out of the ring and I helped him to the back. We walked to the trainers and I sat while he got stitches, the smell of blood making my stomach turn.

"Go wait with Aunty and Save." I nodded standing up and walking out. They were outside the door and I hugged Savelina again. She had won the Raw title tonight against Alexa.

"He ok?"

"Yeah getting stitches, but I couldn't handle the smell." They gave Joe the week off surprisingly so we went home and had our baby shower. There was our friends from work who showed and family and Natasha had came in. My mom would be staying after this since I was pretty close to date, because we all knew 6 weeks and a half weeks wasn't happening. We got a lot of diapers and clothes and my parents bought a travel set of a stroller and car seats.