Time

I enjoyed the extra days with my husband but knew he had to go to work. They were already working on setting up a rematch for Summerslam, where they wanted to give Joe the title. I watched Raw, the kids in bed, My mom had gave them extra work, working with them learning Cherokee including Jojo who had asked to learn. They played and were wore out. I was sitting with my feet up, because they were swollen. Joe was about to leave the country having a match with Brock for the title and it was a cage match. They wanted Joe to loose by a technicality to set up a match for Summerslam. They were going to hit the floor at the same time but Brock somehow being first making him win even though Joe would look like the winner. That was all I knew as the rest would be up to them on the fly because Brock wasn't meeting up to call a match he basically did what he wanted. His music hit and he came out, his hair pulled back.

JOE POV

I kept praying she wouldn't go into labor while I was overseas, there'd be no way to make it back in time if she did. My match was good, the ending set up Summerslam perfectly, I had technically won, my feet touched first but the ref gave the win to Brock. I wasn't worried about the L I took, I'd rather win in the states anyway. I was so happy to get home to her,Maria picking me up from the airport.

"She ok?"

"Yeah, how was your flight honey?"

"Long." Walking in she was asleep on the couch and I smiled, kissing her head.

"Joe." she muttered, her eyes fluttering open.

"It's me baby." She sat slowly hugging me. I helped the kids with homework and after sat watching as they spent an hour on language. They were learning Cherokee and Samoan and Jojo being in 5th grade was learning Spanish at school. I took dinner to Jayla who was in our room. She was resting since not only were her legs swelling but it was bothering her knee.

"Anytime you guys." I said kissing her belly.

"Don't say that."

"Why not, I'm back in the country at least." I responded smiling at her

"That's true."

MAY 14TH

I was at Raw, we were 11 days from the due date and my birthday but regardless they would be the best birthday gift I'd ever get. Before I left Jayla had an appointment and was 2 centimeters dilated which showed they were coming and they were not coming on my birthday. They were both healthy and looked good, they were long. Last week Jinder Mahal had cost me my chance at the Money in the Bank match. I was worried about Jayla, Maria had called me earlier saying she thought Jayla was having contractions, I hadn't heard from my wife today so I was worried she really was. Steph already said I could go home after my match tonight. The crowd was booing, what else was new.

"Last week I was robbed, this time it wasnt by WWE management this time it was by Jinder Mahal. So Jinder I'll cut to the chase if you wanna be more relevant than you have in your entire career, then come out here to my yard and face me like a man." I said dropping the mic. I rolled my eyes as Kurt's music hit and he came out.

"Jinder Mahal will not be coming out here."

"Since when did you start speaking for Jinder?"

"I don't speak for Jinder, I speak for WWE Management and I received a call over the weekend tat when I disqualified Jinder for an opportunity to qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match I was thinking emotionally, I was wrong. As a leader I should be thinking logically. That's what, that's what's best for business. Jinder is a former WWE champion, tonight he will have the opportunity to qualify for the Money in the Bank Ladder match when he's in a triple threat match against Elias and Bobby Lashley."

"Perfect, add me in and make it a Fatal Four way. I'll beat Jinder and then I'll qualify for Money in the Bank." The crowd was divided some of them yelling yes, a lot yelling no

"That's not going to happen either. WWE Management has made it clear that you will have no more qualifying opportunities." I sighed and took a deep breath, making myself appear angry. "Lisen, Listen I know how you feel, this sucks." The crowd was loudly doing yes chants now, the haters loving this shit "You got screwed last week, you got screwed against Brock Lesnar when the ref made a bad judgment call at the Greatest Royal Rumble. I don't blame you if you're upset with me."

"I'm not. I get it, you got a family. You got a job to do and at the end of the day you're just doing what you have to do."

"Thank you, I know that it-"

"And now." I said cutting him off "I'm going to go and do what I have to do." I said dropping the mic and leaving.

"What are you talking about?" I heard Kurt ask. Getting to the back I was met by Stephanie who had her phone in her hands.

"Go film an attack on Jinder and get in a car, Colby packed you stuff, the limo is waiting for you."

"Jayla-"

"Yes, hurry and then go." I nodded going down a hall he came out of the trainers room holding his taped ribs and I speared him through the wall. As soon as I was done I started darting down the halls.

"Congrats dad!" I turned looking at Titus

"Thank man."