Shut Up

I stared at her like she had three heads. The only people to know here were Trin and Steph, how the fuck did she know.

"You really need to shut up."

"What are you talking about?" Joe asked. Paige laughed looking from me to him and back.

"Oh wow this is classic, she never told you."

"Told me what?"

"You have no clue what the fuck you are talking about little girl, Go the fuck away and shut your mouth now." I said dangerously as I hopped off the crate and got in her face.

"Oh really, because from what I heard you saying the night of Cell is different. As I recall you were crying telling Stephanie and Trinity all about how your ex beating you until you were unconscious before he had his little way with you and you woke up the next day naked and beaten. Isn't that why no one heard from you and everything disappeared from your place like you feel off the planet or was I wrong." She said smugly smirking at me. I saw red.

"What?" Joe said softly sounding broken. Colby and the twins looked to be in shock. I didn't acknowledge him as I punched Paige in the face before tackling her to the ground as we fell she rolled over on top of me and got a shot in before I reversed it and started pounding on her.

I heard yelling and felt strong arms pulling me off, I fought against Paul and a group of coworkers as they tried to keep me from attacking her again

"What the hell is going on!" Steph said looking between us.

"Steph she knows." I said as I felt tears in my eyes. Steph turned wide eyed realizing what I meant before turning glaring at her as she had blood all over her face and looking to Dogg and Joey.

"Take her to my office now!" Turning my head looking at Joe he was leaning against the wall looking like he was going to cry and everyone else looked shocked.

"Joe?" I questioned softly looking at him. He looked down at me and I saw his eyes were filled with tears.

"Is it true?" I looked at him not able to answer as tears fell from my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as I dropped my head looking at the floor. I felt Joe pull me to him holding me as I cried.

"You have nothing to be sorry for, I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you and that happened." I felt him say into my head. I felt his tears too and I hugged him tighter. Only Joe would blame himself.

Joe walked me down to his room and opened the door. The reassuring grip never leaving, when we entered he locked the door and sat me on the couch taking a spot next to me.

"What happened?" I shook my head because I did not want to go into detail with him. It was still kind of hard for me to deal with so I internalized it and tried to not think about it. "Are you talking to anyone about it? You can't keep that in it will eat you alive."

"I've been seeing a therapist about it, still hard to talk about though and she had me sit in a few meetings with a group that was for things like that."

"Ok, as long as you are speaking with someone. How long you in for?"

"Tonight, the show was close to me so I stopped by. I'll be back on the road in another 8 to 10 weeks; shooting got pushed so I could heal."

"I didn't get to tell you before but that trailer was bad ass, told you ya killed it. Everyone thought it looked dope."

"Thank you."

"So what are you filming now the sequel?"

"No, not yet, if there is one. I'm doing Justice League, you're doppelganger is quite fun to hang  with but it makes me miss you."

"Wait, Momoa?"

"Yeah, he's Aquaman."

"Cool."

Joe and I awkwardly sat together until Trin and Steph came into the room with Paul behind them.