Home

JOE POV

I was surprised she had actually stayed quiet and I was surprised I had actually met her time limit, normally a quickie was 45 minutes plus but oh well. I grabbed our bags and met Colby and Dean at the car who were making jokes.

"Finally."

"Yeah and cough it up." Dean said holding out his hand.

"Cough what up?"

"50 bucks to the nookie jar, you couldn't leave her alone."

"Did you hear anything?"

"I was in the car, I am over hearing and seeing you two."

"Colby?"

"I mean I didn't hear anything but I'm not stupid."

"Can we please get to the airport I want to go home." Jayla said getting in the car. I couldn't blame her, I wanted to be home too. I missed the kids like crazy. Of course getting home they were asleep as was Becca. We quietly got to our room and fell asleep. I locked the door because rarely did Jayla sleep naked but I could tell she was exhausted and cared more about sleeping then trying to find something to wear.

The next morning we woke up hearing the kids. The older three running and the twins making noise. Jayla smiled tossing on some shorts and a shirt and bra. I followed her after tossing on some shorts and a tank top.

"Mom!, Dad!" We bent down hugging the kids. It felt so good to be here.

"I missed you guys so much." I said hugging them.

JAYLA POV

Being home was so great, granted I hadn't been gone like Joe had been but damn did I still missed them. Becca had gone home after breakfast when we got back and Joe and I had spent the first day just at home with them and the second at Disney, then the beach.

"Mommy when are Roman and Matt going to wake up?" I smiled at Apollo, he was such a good big brother.

"Well they will wake up when they are ready, but don't disturb them."

"Did I sleep alot as a baby?"

"Yes sweetie you did." I picked him up and put him on the counter as I made lunch. "Where are your sisters?"

"Playing in Jojo's room."

"You didn't want to play?"

"No they are girly." I smiled looking at him.

Yeah he looked like his birth father but he was adorable, the girls were into makeup now, being pretty and Apollo was all boy, I was making lunch for us

Yeah he looked like his birth father but he was adorable, the girls were into makeup now, being pretty and Apollo was all boy, I was making lunch for us. We were having a pool day and I knew Joe was at the PC doing his bloodwork tha we always had to do. I heard the door open and Apollo looked up smiling and almost dropped the green pepper strip he was snacking on. "Dad!"