Early Morning Interview

JAYLA POV

Our families kept the kids to give Joe and I some time alone. No sooner than we hit the hotel room did Joe have me pulled to him kissing me passionately. I moaned out softly as we fell to the bed, before spending the rest of the night not only making up but celebrating our wins and engagement.  Engaged I couldn't believe it we had broken up and jumped from that to engaged and crazy enough the thought to say no to him never crossed my mind

I woke up the next morning groggily not wanting to do anything. I had only been asleep 40 minutes, and now had to get up so Joe and I could go to the Today show. More press for the two winners of the night. I wore a dress and Joe wore a dark blueish grey suit with a white shirt and red tie. His hair pulled back and a smile on his face.

"Please welcome the WWE Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns." The guy said as Rome walked out.  Next the female host introduced me and I walked out. Joe held the rope open for me. They had their stage set up kind of like a ring even though it looked more like a boxing ring. We went to sit down. They asked both of us about our matched starting with Joe's.

"And Jayla, last night you won the WWE Women's title how did that feel to win in your home state?"

"It felt amazing, I mean winning is always a good feeling especially at Mania; but to win the title and have my family there to experience it was beyond words. Nothing ever beats hometown crowds."

"Okay, and can we take a look at this, last night you pulled off some moves I have never seen." They showed a clip of me doing the 630 as well as the 450 me pinning Charlotte to win. "That was amazing, were you nervous at all? Where did you learn that?"

"A little bit, it was such a big night and I wanted to take things to a new level so I just went for it; a friend showed me that a long time ago and I just decided to go for it."

"I didn't even know she could do that." Rome said smiling at me

"Eh gotta leave a little to the imagination." I said laughing.

"So the term Divas, what happened to that?" I was asked

"Well the term Diva is now retired, we are officially Superstars. By the way we have matching titles now." I said nudging Joe.

"I didn't need anybody to tell me they were superstars, I've seen these ladies do everything we do and more, no days off and this one throwing out moves I haven't even seen the guys doing." They showed a highlight and showed my dad.

"See that guy, that's my dad."

"Yes, Shawn Michaels."

"Yeah Mr. Wrestlemania, he showed me a thing or two." I said smiling

"Now guys I think the end of the night was a highlight for everyone watching, A Wrestlemania first if I am right. Roman after your match you had a surprise for Jayla."

"Yea, a surprise for me too because I didn't know if she would say yes."

"For those of you who don't know what I am talking about let's take a look." They showed a bit of us from last night a little of the video, H handing Joe my ring and him asking and my response. I couldn't help but smile and the fact that Paul took the ring from dad and gave to Joe was his seal of approval. When they came back Joe had a red face.

"So Jayla, what did you think when you saw that?"

"I honestly at first had no clue what was going on. We were dealing with some things and then he won the match and all of a sudden a Rascal Flats song came on. My first thought was who hit the wrong button in the back. Then I saw the video and was more confused, because we are pretty private, like out of the ring were just two big kids having fun and trying to raise a few kids, we're pretty boring." I said laughing.

"So where those your kids in the video?"

"Yeah It was my daughter Jojo and her two kids Catalaya and Apollo. I kind of enlisted them to give me a hand. After of course I asked them for their blessing. I mean I had to pay them to keep such a big secret but it was worth it." He said smiling.

"What were your first thoughts when you turned around?"

"I was in shock, I actually asked him my first thought, was he serious."

"Well clearly you said yes, and let me just say this ring is gorgeous." I let them see the ring as I held my hand out moving the title to my lap.

" I let them see the ring as I held my hand out moving the title to my lap

"Thank you, and yeah he defiantly did a pretty good job."

"Well I remember her talking about a ring one day with my cousin's wife Trinity and paid attention it helped that her and Trin wear the same size so I knew what to get her."

"So you guys who's next?"

"Well I mean there are a lot, Wrestlemania we get a lot of people, Rock, Cena." Rome said holding his title. "Hey John Cena, the champ is here."

"Jayla what about you?"

"Whoever wants to step up to the plate. Although if I could have any match it would either be against Lita or my dad."