Fight Back

JAYLA POV

I was so relaxed, covered in sweat but relaxed. I was around the edge of my part of the property, the house in the distance. I grunted as I was slammed into suddenly, my body knocking roughly into the ground. I rolled a little bit and felt someone grabbing me. As I rolled onto my back my eyes widened in horror as I looked into the eyes of Dre.

"Bitch, I'm gonna kill you!" He swung punching me as I scrambled trying to fight back

"Bitch, I'm gonna kill you!" He swung punching me as I scrambled trying to fight back. His hands wrapped around my throat as I gripped his wrist. I already was struggling for air as he squeezed tightly. I was able to knee him and used his distraction to shove him off me. I rolled over to get up and felt his hand roughly grab my ankle. I turned looking at him as I kicked him until he let go and I got up sprinting as fast as I could towards my house. I didn't dare to look behind me, but I could hear him. My headphones had fallen off when he tackled me and I felt pain in my ribs and my mouth.

"JOE!!"

JOE POV

I heard a scream from outside, my wife screaming my name at the top of her lungs and I bolted out the front door. The terror in the way she yelled my name made my blood cold. I could see her running towards the house and then saw her go flying down. I was already running towards her, as fast as my legs would carry me. As I got close I saw her struggling against Dre As I saw him on top of my wife I felt myself get angrier then I ever felt and saw red. I saw him lift his hand something in it before hitting her and I watched her go limp before I jumped tackling him off her. I immediately started swinging.

JAYLA POV

"Jayla, Jayla

"Jayla, Jayla." I felt someone shaking me and swung.

"Motherfucker. Jayla, Jayla calm down. Calm down its me!" As I sat up I saw Anthony holding his face.

"Sorry"

"You ok?" I looked up seeing Joe beating the living hell out of Dre. Alex, Colby and Dean were trying to pull him back as Anthony slowly helped me sit up on ground.

"Mother fucker, I'm gonna kill you! I told your bitch ass if you ever fucked with her again your ass was done!"