Injury

I spent the day with them before leaving with Alex who had yelled at me on the way to home finally releasing his anger at the fact he had walked in on Joe and I in a very compromising position. If it wasn't for Jojo being asleep and being in someone else's home I can guarantee Alex would have hit him. I was honestly relieved when I had to leave to go back to work. I also got the other few pictures that had been taken.

It had turned out better than I hoped

I had on some black pants and a Roman Empire shirt, matching Joe as we waited to head out in the stands, I honestly didn't care for it I liked a bit of peace before I go out but I was on from the moment we had to go through the stadium.

"So he mad huh?"

"I do not wanna talk about my brother, I thought the door was locked."

"I did too, I'm just glad it wasn't my daughter." His music hit as we walked out him raising his belt in the air. Most of the male roster was on the stage and I'm assuming it was about the Rumble since that's what Vince and Stephanie kept joyously speaking about. I handed Rome a mic before he held the rope open for me to gt in before he followed.

"Why are you here pal?" Vince asked looking at us.

"I'm not here to beat you up. I just have one question. What happens if I win?" Joe slightly lowered his voice and a chill went up my spine. I had never met someone who with their voice alone could a send shivers through your body and b turn you on but yet he could. Steph started laughing at him

"You're like delusional, if you win. I mean are you looking at the sea of humanity you'll be facing Roman. Jayla come on please tell me you are trying to talk some sense into him? I mean didn't we have this hope conversation last week." She said before her dad looked at her speaking.

"It's a possibility, it's a possibility he can win."

"Yeah a long shot possibility."

"The odds are kind of astronomical but it could happen. we were talking about that earlier, why not give you the opportunity to prove it can happen? One vs all right? It's you two against the world right?" I glanced up at Rome an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Carrano had told me I'd have a match tonight just didn't say what and Joe and I both had our name on the white board in the back that had match listings, just where the opponent was, was a question mark. "We'll give you the opportunity in a what are we calling it? "He asked turning to Steph.

"One versus all match."

"And that match." Vince stated continuing as I glanced up at Rome both of us sighing "That match will be tonight and you Jayla will take on the women's division and Roman it will be you versus what about half of everybody that's up there. It's going to be a long night for you Roman, you too Jayla."

"Could even be against your brother Dean Ambrose." Steph said as I looked at Rome before following his eyesight to Dean who was shaking his head.

"I don't think so Steph because Dean is actually in our first match." I saw movement behind him

"Watch-" I was cut off as Sheamus hit Dean knocking him down

"That match is now." Vince said smirking. Rome grabbed me puling me out of the ring.

"Babe this is-"

"I know I know." He said kissing my temple.

LATER

I leaned against the ropes trying to catch my breathe I was tired, sore as hell. I had managed to pin all my opponents and I knew that Trin was going to be in trouble because she basically laid out for me even though she was a heel, she took one move and let me win knowing how much I was being bothered. Now I had one thing in my way, Nattie, someone who didn't like me and was going to enjoy further inflicting pain on me, my knee was killing me, I knew it was swollen and I needed ice, considering my opponent had a move that would hurt my knee I really needed to stay out of it. She came in strong as I tried to fight her off I was on the mat groaning when I heard his voice and I turned looking at Rome, when did he come here.

"Get up babygirl." Nat was coming towards me and I trip her making her bounce off the ropes. I backed up and as she stood I hit her a spear and pinned her. I could barley stand as the ref raised my hand. I almost fell but I felt two strong arms catch me as I sunk into Joe.

"Somethings wrong with my knee." I said as he immediately bent down scooping me up into his arms. He stopped as Vince's music went off and Vince and Steph came out, half the locker room following behind them.

"Put me down."

"Jayla you are hurt."

"Yeah and if you don't put me down you will be too." Rome held me making an 'X' with his arm  the universal sign that something was legit wrong and I saw Steph say something to Vince I saw the twins come down and Josh get in the ring.

"We are going to take her so the match can start, as soon as yo hand her over and she's out KO will get you uce."

"Babe I'll be fine let uce take me." Joe nodded letting his cousin take me as they gently got me up and into Jon's arms, as they walked away KO went after Rome and I heard the bell. Getting to the back I was immediately in the trainers room, watching Joe try and fight Kevin Owens. The doc couldn't even get my pants up my leg so he took scissors cutting it as Trin came in I groaned in pain.

"Holy shit." I sat up looking at the doc and looking at the twins and Trin. Looking at my knee I cringed. No wonder I was in pain.

"You dislocated it Jayla, I can pop it back but you definitely need to go to the emergency room and make sure nothing got tore, I don't know how you finished that match you could have seriously fucked up your knee." I sighed as Jon picked me up and carried me to the ambulance.

"Jon can you tell him where I am, I really don't want to leave."

"Go, we'll meet you guys." I nodded as he got out of the ambulance and Trin got in.