Backup

I had an interview with Renee' before heading for my match.

"Braun made it clear he is cashing in tonight, you have any reservations on the lie tonight?"

"No, I didn't spend years of my life or take years off my life to sit back here and hide in the locker room. This is my yard, I'm going to defend it and the fact is Finn Balor deserves this opportunity, he's waited a long time and I'm gonna give him that and he's going to loose it and he's back to the end of the line and Braun, he did it last night too and didn't distract me. He can attack me from the front, the back while I'm lying on the ground he can try to cash in, doesn't matter this is my yard and I'm always gonna be ready."

Walking out I raised my title before flinging it over my shoulder holding the end as I grabbed the hand of my wife walking to the ring. Her fingers intertwined with mine. I knew this was my last night with her, she was going home again to take care of our kids, train and help at the PC. She'd come back for Evolution and the Raw after and then was gone again. I kissed my wife as she got out of the ring. I knew I was stronger, bigger than Finn but he was faster.

JAYLA POV

I loved being ringside for matches, I could watch them all day. There was nothing like that, best seat in the house. I watched as my husband dominated Finn. As Finn tried to use his speed Ro caught him with a punch as he hit the apron. Joe backed up but I went to check on Finn.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." He sat up getting in the ring and I nodded at Rome. Even when Finn got some offense, Ro reversed it quickly. He was basically dominating both this match and Finn. It almost wasn't fair. Finn knocked Rome out of the ring and I went to check on him.

"Ulilohi?"

"I'm good babe." I helped him stand and then went flying back landing on my ass as Joe shoved me out of the way, catching Finn who had flipped out of the ring. I wasn't expecting it and it wasn't planned but it kind of hurt. Finn looked at me and I nodded letting him silently know I was good. As he lifted Ro I saw him saw something and knew he told him I was ok. They went back and forth for a while, a lot of pin attempts, the match was great, their different styles meshed well together, they had really good ring chemistry. Rome went to go for a spear but stopped as Braun's music went off. Rome ended up hitting a spear and winning and I stood in front of Braun.

"Wouldn't you rather win with him being at 100 or like everyone else you wanna cheap win after he's tired."

"Move. Now" When I made no attempt he picked me up and I made myself look scared before he turned sitting me back on my feet and sliding in the ring as Jojo said Rome was the winner. I watched as Braun kicked Rome sending him flying before cashing it in.

"Get up!" I screamed I turned as the Shield's music went off and turned a smile gracing my face as I saw Seth and Dean emerge and stalk quickly to the ring I saw Ro sit up, Seth by him as Dean stood next to me. Rome smiled at Seth as the two other Shield members got on the apron, the bell had yet to ring so technically they could get involved.

"Bullshit! Bullshit!" The crowd yelled knowing Braun was not winning.

As he attacked Ro Seth and Dena got in the ring, as Rome knocked him out Seth and Dean got out of the ring. Rome got out on my end kissing my head before I walked with him. As they attacked Braun I pointed nodding as they lifted him up as Ro did his roar. Braun kicked Rome who knocked into me and we grabbed one another to keep from falling. I ran jumping off the announce table and onto Braun's back. He went to try and get me off and I leaned back so he couldn't reach me. As he turned Rome speared him and I let go falling into the arms of Dean and Seth who caught me. They got him up and powerbombed him through the announce table.

It was nice having Dean back, we were able to pick up the reunion where it left off 9 months ago, although I wasn't expecting them to come out tonight, that was clearly a last minute thing, but damn was it fun. I'm just glad Adam went with me inserting myself, then again he was one of the guys in the back that was ok with it. I hugged my boys and my husband as we stood, Seth held his fist out as we all followed. As the show went off air we walked away, me handing Ro his title before hopping on his back making him carry me.

"You sure you won't stay on the road with us heartbreaker?"

"Sorry Colb, I got kids to take care of, and I gotta train."

"You can train with us, always have, but the kids, I get, we're gonna miss you, this Shield thing ain't the same without you."

"I know, I'll miss you guys too." We got to the hotel and I cuddled with Joe, he thankfully took it easy on me, after last night I was kinda sore today, he knew what to do with his dick, well and every other part of him, that was for sure. The man was a walking sex god, I was convinced Aphrodite made him and put him on the planet.

"I'm going to miss you aulelei."

"I know, I'm gonna miss you too." I sighed as he ran his fingers through my hair. I got woken up early the next morning by my phone going off. It was my brother's ringtone so I grabbed it answering it.

"Alex, why are you calling me so early-"

"Jayla." I immediately sat up, his voice was hoarse, he had been crying I could hear it in his voice. My brother didn't cry.

"Alex what's wrong?"