Christmas and Rumbles

JAYLA POV

Currently Joe had me on a plane blindfolded and refused to tell me where to go and had me with headphones on so I couldn't cheat and hear over the PA . It was almost Christmas and I was so happy to have sometime off, so asked to borrow me and promised I would be with my family come Christmas, we never really got the chance to make plans together. Getting off the plane I was hit with a wall of humidity and heat, Joe pulled off my blindfold and my jaw dropped as I looked around, we were in Hawaii. I turned smiling at him, he knew I always wanted to come here. I mean soon I would be for Trin and Jon's wedding but this meant a lot.

"Hawaii."

"Yeah, and the surprise isn't over." We got a rental and he put an address on the GPS before driving. I looked around taking in every ounce of my breathtakingly beautiful surroundings, this place was amazing and any picture I had ever seen did not do it justice in any way shape or form. I looked at where we were as Joe slowed to a stop and I gasped at the beautiful villa he pulled up to.

 I looked at where we were as Joe slowed to a stop and I gasped at the beautiful villa he pulled up to

"Why is this so big baby?"

"All I could find last minute, I know it's a little much but it's the best I could do with the time I had." He grabbed our bags walking to the door and opened it. He moved motioning for me to go first, as I did I jumped.

"Surprise!" I gasped looking around in shock as tears formed in my eyes as I turned looking at Joe who was smirking in the door way.

"Merry Christmas babygirl." I wiped my eyes hugging him tightly. I was not expecting this. My family, my dad, Becca, Chy and Cam, My mom, John, Alex, Sam, Emily my aunt and uncle, my edoda, the twins and their kids with Josh's wife and Trin and Joes family all stood in front of me.

"Mommy."

"Jayla" I turned as my children and Jojo all ran to me hugging me tightly.

"We missed you."

"I missed you guys too. How?"

"Joe, he knew how bad you wanted to see us and he wanted to be with you Christmas so he has spent his time off figuring out how to get everyone who loves you both all here." My mom said hugging me as she stood, the only person missing was my grandmother on moms side who passed and my grandfather on dads side who recently passed over summer and it was hard, my dad was still having a time with it. I laughed as my brother scooped me up spinning me.

"Hey pipsqueak."

"Whatever jerkface" I said hugging him. Joe showed me around the property he had rented and to say it was extravagant was an understatement it was huge, which with as many people as were here 20+ it had to be. We had plenty of rooms, a pool, and the property was waterfront. There was everything you could think of.

 There was everything you could think of