Reunited

Joe went on to win against John only to be tossed immediately into a feud with the Miz. We got told earlier today next week was a Shield reunion. It was official and I saw the new shirt it was amazing. Currently we were about to shoot something. Joe had a match with Miz and got screwed, now we were in the locker room, I was sitting next to him but behind him and rubbing his shoulder, him clutching his ribs. He stood as Dean walked up looking at him. I stood turning as Seth walked up, Rome and Dean looking at him. They nodded at him, Dean walking off first, Seth nodded before smirking down at me and he then walked off.

We were all riding together to the next show

We were all riding together to the next show. Just like the old days, which no doubt meant Colby was driving.

JOE POV

Within minutes Jayla had fallen asleep against me, she had been feeling a bit tired the past few days. Our honeymoon was going to be in a few weeks. I hope she wasn't getting sick, a lot of times when weather changed she'd get sick. I put my arm around her leaning to where she could lay against me better.

"She ok?" I glanced up at Colby who looked back at her

"Yeah."

I smirked watching my wife pace around. She was annoyed her pants didn't fit but the ones she was wearing looked good. Spandex that was black with blue hearts with a white outline. Her shirt was the tshirt version of the tank I had. The black blue and white design matching the colors on her pants.

"You look good."

"Thank you. Why are they even going to advertise you for TLC when we won't be here."

"To play it off, I mean we did just reunite, they have to think of something for me and you to suddenly leave for a few weeks." We interrupted the Miz, my arm around my wife, she was excited about this I mean I was too but she was even more so.

"Roman Reigns is all about action but you know damn well you are going to do nothing because there is four of us and only one of you. So maybe-" The crowd started chanting Shield. "When my hand goes up, your mouth goes shut! So Roman how about you and your wife go back to the locker room and get Seth and Dean because by the looks of it the rumors of the Shield reuniting are exactly what you are, nothing but hype."

"Rumors." Jayla said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Who said anything about rumors." The crowd freaked out cheering. Dean's music hit and the crowd popped huge.

JAYLA POV

The crowd was so loud as Dean came to stand next to me. Seth's music started and the pop was louder and I couldn't help but smile.

The boys stood there for a minute before I nodded and pointed and they made their way to the ring

The boys stood there for a minute before I nodded and pointed and they made their way to the ring. They circled the ring like they used to and I took the chance to look at how excited the crowd was, the energy was on point. After handling everyone else they got Miz and I superkicked him before Dean did dirty deeds and then they triple powerbombed him. Once we got to the back they gave us the new shirts and I put mine on.

"Man this feels good." Seth said as we walked down the hall. I was next to him,

"Gentlemen, excuse me, and lady." We stopped as Charly walked up to us.

"Hey Charlie. How can we help you?" I asked smiling.

"Seth, Roman, Dean, Jayla. The four of you just reunited."

"Charles, Charles." Seth said cutting her off

 "I gotta cut you off cause we are back and we are stronger than ever

"I gotta cut you off cause we are back and we are stronger than ever." I nodded as Rome put his arm over my shoulder.

"We are going to do what we do best, destroy everyone in our path." Dean said as Joe started smirking. "We are going to destroy our enemies, whether its three guys, fours guys , five six guys, whatever." Rome moved stopping him

"Whats hes trying to say is we'll take on the whole world if we have to and if you wanna step up just know this we are the four work horses that run this place now." Rome said having me walk with him.

"You can believe that." Seth said before they walked to us, the promo ending. Getting to the locker room I packed our stuff.

"So considering you two offcially are about to have mono, enjoy your honeymoon." Colby said

"Yeah give them the kissing disease." Dean said

"Shut up." I said sitting down.

"Where are you guys going anyway?" Dean asked.

"Hawaii." Joe said as he walked back in the room. I was looking forward to this, three week vacation in Hawaii, with him. We never had a vacation, only time either of us took off was due to an injury or the couple weeks for his brothers funeral or when I left when my papaw passed right after we started. This was an actual real vacation, we had a villa that was situated a little far from a neighbor for extra privacy and the only real plan we had was taking a hike to a waterfall and I wanted to go to the volcano park.

"Well have fun you deserve it."