Jog

"Any plans for today?" He asked making a silly face at the twins.

"Not really, probably go visit mom tomorrow." I glanced out the window where Joe was still sitting outside. Alex followed my sight to where I was looking.

"He ok?"

"Yeah, just frustrated." I pulled out my phone texting Colby.

Hey are you guys busy next week?

Umm no why what's up heartbreaker

Wanted to see if you and Dean wanted to come out, I think Joe seeing some friends will cheer him up, he's kinda annoyed about some stuff.

You guys ok?"

Yeah, he's just frustrated I worry, and I know he misses the ring.

"Yeah, where are you?"

Texas.

"Be there Sunday, we have a house show Sat.

K, be safe love you guys

When I looked back up I saw Alex walk outside. Joe lifted his head smiling and gave him a hug before they both sat down.

"Jayla what's wrong?"

"Nothing LeLe, just stressed, Dre hired a PI who found our house, stalked the kids-"

"What!"

"Yeah, I feel guilty Joe had to deal with that, but we went to Hawaii and it was better."

2 WEEKS LATER

Joe was happy that Dean and Colby had come by, Steph let them have a week after last Monday when they left. I could tell seeing his friends was lifting his spirits. Colby and Dean went with us to moms the past few days. My mom adored those two and it made me feel good they cared just as much for her. Those guys we're practically bonus brothers. Currently the three of them and Alex were playing video games. Leah was hanging out and the kids just went down for a nap, I was going to use this time to take a jog. With so many people over, even if the kids woke up everything would be ok so I had extra time. I always loved jogging or walking around dad's property. It was pretty damn big. I kissed Joe, distracting him from the game.

"Where you going?"

"On a jog."

"Be safe, I love you."

"Love you too ulilohi." I left and walked out.

JOE POV

I groaned pausing the game as I heard rapid banging on the door. I got up to go open the door and saw a panicked Anthony at the door.

 I got up to go open the door and saw a panicked Anthony at the door

"Woah, you ok?"

"Where is Jayla?"

"Out jogging why?"

"Dre."