Plans

The match between AJ and Rome was phenomenal no pun intended and I was severely lucky to witness it not just in person but up close and personal considering I was at ringside. After the match we went back to the hotel and thankfully their room service was open all night. I told Joe to take a shower. I ordered us a lot, I love fries so I ordered those and I got Joe a burger and sushi and I got chicken tenders and some dessert and beers. We would honestly probably share it all but the sushi considering I just couldn't get past the taste of seaweed so it wasn't for me. I went in the bathroom and put my hair up and a headband washing the makeup off my face. Our job of course called for a lot of makeup but day to day I hardly wore any unless we were doing something. I heard Joe moving in the shower  and saw his reflection in the mirror. While rubbing makeup remover on my face I saw him look at me I washed my face and heard the water turn off and felt him get out. He handed me a towel for my face so I could dry my face.

"Thank you." I said as I put it down, he was brushing his hair. He tied it back and he kissed me softly, groaning when we heard a knock on the door. "That would be food."

"I got it, you can shower." I nodded kissing his neck before he walked out.

I took a pretty fast shower tossing on some shorts and a cami. I tossed my wet hair in a messy bun walking out seeing Joe watching Die Hard and chowing on sushi. I sat on the bed with him grabbing some fries. After we ate I took the food placing it outside the room feeling his eyes on me.

"Stop staring."

"Yeah, no considering I can see the bottom of your ass and you have no bra on." He said pulling me into his arms as I laid down.

"Well I was getting ready for bed." I said smirking at him. Giggling as he pulled me into his lap.

"Yeah, not happening."

"Oh really?"

"Really." He said sliding his hands over the back of my shorts as he kissed my collarbone. He groaned out jerking my hips towards him when I tugged his hair making the ponytail he had loosen. He took it out wrapping the hair tie on his wrist. "Take them off or I'm ripping them." I moved taking them off.

JOE POV

I groaned leaning my head back against the headboard. I know my fingers were probably leaving marks on her delicate skin from the grip I had on her.

"Fuck." I groaned out sitting up more pulling her against me as she rotated her hips against mine. I don't think nah I know I would never grow tired of this, her, us. I kissed her skin smirking against her as she moaned my name softly. I made her move a bit faster knowing both of us wouldn't last longer as I felt her start to lose control I grabbed her face kissing her as she moaned in my mouth. The feel of her body at that moment made me loose it as I groaned her name cumming as she bit my lip.

"That so defeated the purpose of a shower." She said as I kept her on my lap.

"Wanna take another one."

"No Joe." She said laughing. "It's late I'm tired and I know we wouldn't immediately shower."

"Probably night." I said kissing her looking in her eyes, the gold flakes she had in them drawing my attention.

"What?"

"Nothing, your beautiful."

"Ok Casanova."

"I'm serious, you're beautiful, just taking it in, besides I love your eyes."

"I love yours too."

"I know, you've said that a lot"

"Yeah but it's almost distracting like I could look at them for hours not doing anything shit that's part of why we kissed that night on the balcony because I was just staring at them."

"Best decision I made, finally kissing you." I watched her taking in the details of her body as she tossed her shorts back on and laid down I pulled her into my arms as she took her hair down. "So what are we gonna do about this wedding?"

"What do you wanna do?"

"Babygirl, what are your dreams, this unfortunately isn't my first time being married."

"I'd like outside."

"Me too, anywhere in particular?"

"Not sure. I honestly even though I know a lot of people will be there want something simple."

"When?"

"Either a end of summer early fall."

"Hey that's not too far."

"Boy I meant next summer or fall, where in the schedule do you see time for that now." she said laughing

"It was worth a shot, hell I would marry you tomorrow." I said truthfully.

"I would too but I want my dress handsome." I kissed her head smiling as I felt her soft lips touch my chest. "Get some rest handsome we can discuss this wedding later."

"Night beautiful I love you."

JUNE

JOE POV

I couldn't believe this was happening, all the positives and good we were having and now this threatened to end all of it. We were trying to plan our wedding, had actually picked out invitations and now this. I was so angry, at myself and my stupidity. I had the best thing in my life and my irresponsibility threatened to ruin it all and I had no one to blame but me. I kicked my bags as my cousins pulled me to sit down.

"Uce, you gotta chill out."

"This is bullshit, she's going to be pissed." I said sitting down, fighting tears.

"Is it true, what did you do."

I looked up as the door slammed open and my very pissed off fiancé stood there. Before I could even comprehend anything she had smacked me and started yelling.