Honeymoon Pt 4

I walked into the bathroom looking at the three tests on the counter.

Positive

I was shocked, thinking about it, it did explain why I had been tired a little more but holy shit

I was shocked, thinking about it, it did explain why I had been tired a little more but holy shit. I looked up at Joe who was in the doorway and his jaw dropped as he saw my face. He walked up looking at the test before he smiled as tears filled his eyes.

"We're having a baby." He said softly. I nodded as he grabbed me hugging me. "This is amazing, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

JOE POV

I wanted to stay in Hawaii, we were having so much fun. A seahorse farm which was cool and we got to hold one, Jayla also found a starfish on the beach. We had a great trip exploring and hiking, after finding out she was pregnant we took it a little easier. The last week our moms came out and brought the kids. We went to the Panawa Rainforst Zoo before catching a flight to O'ahu and staying the week at Aulani the Disney resort.

Jayla and I had somehow refrained from telling them she was pregnant as we had decided to wait until after we went to the doctor, which was today

Jayla and I had somehow refrained from telling them she was pregnant as we had decided to wait until after we went to the doctor, which was today. We had found a place to go just to make sure everything was ok.

"Anoa'i" I held her hand as we walked back into the office. They confirmed she was pregnant and then put us in a room for an ultrasound. I was nervous, I mean so far everything was good but this was more in depth. After a few minutes I heard the distinct sound of a heartbeat but it sounded off.

"Is that normal?" I questioned holding Jayla's hand.

"Yes it is, there are two heartbeats, one slightly slightly overlapping the other which is making it sound off. Here you can see them."

"Twins." We said at the same time.

I mean looking it was staring us in the face but I never would have guessed, it was a shock even though twins clearly ran in my family

"Yes, fraternal as there are 2 seperate amniotic sacs.From the looks of things I say you are around 12 weeks due date May 25th." I smiled brightly as I heard that. Her due date was my damn birthday. After a little longer we got pictures and were out. They had done blood work and gave us papers to give to a doctor once we got home, basically notes and they would call us with results.

"I can't believe you got me pregnant with twins Joe." Jayla said shocked. "How the hell am I supposed to do that."

"What can I say, I do my job damn good."

"Oh my god." She said laughing. "You are terrible. I'm just glad the bit of drinking didn't do anything."

"Me too, so means I got you pregnant when we was in Vegas."

"Mhmm, Dean and Renee are going to love that one."

"So when do you wanna say anything?"

"We should wait to tell the kids til we are home, we can invite our parents over since everyone is in town right now and tell them." I nodded holding her closer to me.

The rest of the trip it was hard to keep my hands off her. I had to keep it under wraps but every night I kept my hand on her stomach or kissing it. Getting home we had our parents at the house, we had made dinner and they all knew something was up. We'd already called Steph saying we needed to have a talk when we got back on the road come Monday. She was making sure Paul and her dad were there.

"So what's going on you two?" Shawn asked. "Paul called asking if I knew what you two needed to talk to him about." Jayla looked at me and I nodded holding her hand.

"I'm pregnant."

"You're having a baby!" The kids reacted first making us laugh before all our parents started talking, from congratulations to when and several other questions.

"First yes you guys are having a sibling." I said looking at the kids. "Matter of fact your having two."

"Two!" They yelled in excitement making me smile.

"Twins." My dad said

"Yes and I'm twelve weeks, I'm due on this punks birthday."

"Aww I love you too." I said smirking as she playfully rolled her eyes. We had scanned the pictures and gave each set of parents a copy. They all gushed over it and hugged us, my mom and both of Jayla's crying and I could see Shawn tear up. Next we called my sisters telling them as they were excited and then we called Alex after letting Sam and Emily know.

"Why are you blowing up my phone." Alex looked flustered and I knew what he was or had been doing.

"Your parents are here." I said fastly as he looked shocked but nodded. Jayla shook her head at him.

"You are gross but since Leah is there I need to talk to you guys."

"What's up Jay?"

"So um come May your going to be an uncle again."

"What! You're pregnant? You knocked her up!"

"What did you expect to happen man I married her."

"If she's due in May she was pregnant going down the aisle, wait a minute. Vegas." He said looking between us. We both nodded.

"Yeah Vegas and I didn't just knock her up she's having twins."

"Oh shit."

"Watch your mouth Alexander." Maria said looking towards the phone.

"Sorry mom, anyway congratulations, I love you sis and I'll talk to you guys later, got my own to make."

"Alex" John said sternly as Jayla tried not to laugh.

"We aren't having kids, I have an implant." Leah said before the phone hung up.

We decided to wait to tell everyone else at work. We spent the weekend with our families going to the airport with Maria and John who were heading back to Texas. They hugged us before our flight left, Jayla promising to call once we landed.