Found him

2 WEEKS LATER

I sat up from weight bench grabbing my ringing phone. Seeing the name I was hoping that I was going to hear what I wanted.

"What's up Alex? Did you find him?"

"Yeah I found the motherfucker. How quick can you get here?"

"I'll go get a flight now, I'll call when I land." I hung up the phone grabbing my stuff.

"Uce, what the hell is wrong."

"I gotta go, look I'm gong to Texas and I may end up getting arrested."

"Why?"

"I had Jayla's brother find the asshole who laid his hands on her and I'm going to beat his ass uce he hurt her the woman I love, have you seen her she has been terrified since she showed up covered in bruises HE left on her."

"We're going with you." I looked at them, they couldn't risk their careers for us.

"If we get in trouble I can't have you guys going down too-"

"Fuck that Joe, she's family, we're going." Josh said cutting me off.

"Fine." We caught the quickest flight to Texas that we could. I texted Paul on the way

I'm sending you this as a courtesy in case I end up in jail. We're going to hurt him for touching her.

I turned my phone off for the flight. Getting to the airport I grabbed the bag I had, we legit left the gym with what we took and went to the airport. Alex was waiting for us leaning against Jayla's truck.

"Who are they?" He asked

"We're his family, he's our cousin he told us what was going on and we came." Alex nodded as we got in the car.

"I'm Alex, Jayla's brother." Alex took us to Jayla's house on the rez. I saw Sam sitting on the porch, when we pulled up he stood up. I got out and we shook hands and I introduced Jon and Josh.

" It's Wednsday he's going to go to a club tonight, we can get his ass then, Anthony is helping us. they should be leaving at 8."

"Whose Anthony?" I asked

"Dre's older brother, he's always been friends with Jayla, helped her get away, anytime anything happened he helped her,after he found out about this you're lucky he didn't already beat his ass."

"You sure it ain't a set up, shit I don't know one person who would turn on they family." Jon said looking at his broher and I.

"You don't know that little bastard or his family, trust me, he's good. I've been friends with him my whole life." We nodded going in the house.

"Guys this is Jayla's house, be lucky you are here becasue no one and I mean no one comes here; this is the most special place to her; and we need to keep it on the low because I don't think our plans would go good if Maria sees us."

"Her mom?" Jon asked.

"Yeah she lives about a ten minutewalk from here."

"Yeah mom don't know, Edutsi is waiting for a call, he has the videos from the house and the rag mom saved. He's turning it over to the police once we call after we beat that ass." Alex said

Sam answered his phone at 7:00 when it rang. I grabbed my shoes putting them on, I already knew what it was.

"Alright see you soon." Sam said before hanging up. We got in the truck and Sam drove parking in an alley and turned the truck off. A few minutes later a black car pulled up and Anthony stepped out.