Hall of Fame

JAYLA POV

I was so happy to be out of that damn car. It was a bad trip, I was uncomfortable being in the car for so long, my poor dad had to stop what felt like every 20 minutes so I could go to the bathroom. To say I was ready for them to be out was an understatement, I loved them but it was eviction notice time. Tomorrow was the Hall of Fame and I was ready for everything to be over. Getting to the hotel I was so happy. I knew Joe was busy but I went to his room since he left the spare key at the desk for me and went to bed.

JOE POV

Walking in my room after a long day I was tired but smiled seeing the body on my bed. I kicked my shoes off lying on the bed behind her putting my arm around her, my hand on her stomach.

Thankfully I didn't wake her

Thankfully I didn't wake her. It felt so good having her in my arms again, I had missed her. I knew this would get worse because she wouldn't be on the road for quite sometime and truthfully that was a road I didn't wanna face yet. I smiled feeling her snuggle back against me, sighing. I grabbed a jacket covering her with it before lying with her again and dozing off. I woke up when I felt her move and she got up to go to the restroom. I opened my eyes smiling at the small waddle to her walk, it was adorable. I sat up checking my phone and it was damn near 10 PM. I grabbed the room service menu. I looked up as the door opened.

"E ese le manaia" (Hey gorgeous.) She smiled walking up and I moved my legs so she could stand between them, me leaning forward pressing a kiss to her stomach.

"I missed you."

"Ua ou misia foi oe" (I missed you too.) I said lifting my head as she bent,  us kissing. "We need to order some room service it's damn near 10 and you definitely need to eat."

"What do they got?" I handed her the menu "A lot of this sounds good."

"Get it."

"Joe I'd waste half of it."

"So what? I'll help and what we don't eat we don't."

"People are starving and you wanna waste food."

"For you, yeah, but hell if I could I'd give it to someone but that won't work."

"I guess gumbo, a shrimp po boy and some beignets."

"Full Orleans huh?" I said smirking at her.

"Yeah, they have good food." I ordered our food. After it arrived we ate while watching some tv. After we were done we just talked about stuff, I sat behind her rubbing her stomach as she leaned back into my chest. We filled one another in on things that happened while we were apart, she told me about the kids, I told her about the center that I had personally went to check on while I had been in Texas. It looked really good, was busy. People seemed very interested in it and I told her even fans went by a lot.

The next day we woke up and had breakfast. After we went to the gym, her doing some walking and me doing a small full workout. She had stopped lifting for the most part but did some light weight work. After we took a shower and had some lunch with her dad, Paul and Stephanie.

"You popped. I mean I just saw you a few weeks ago and you weren't that big." Steph said touching her stomach with a smile.

"I know, I been not too big the whole time and suddenly bam

"I know, I been not too big the whole time and suddenly bam. 32 weeks and it ballooned."

"How many are left?" Paul asked

"7 But I don't think i will be."

"Neither do I." Steph said "I'll keep something on standby in case he needs to head out in a hurry."

"Thank you." I said looking at her.

After lunch we went and got ready. Jayla heading down to where they had the glam squad set up. I tagged along long enough for a shape u before heading back to the room to get ready. We rode to the even with the twins, Trin and Kecia. I thought Jayla looked amazing, a tight red dress that accentuated her bump.

Amy walked up hugging her

"You look so good."

"Thank you." I smiled, everyone was gushing over her tonight and I saw her face as the fans chanted her name when they saw her.

JAYLA POV

"Mike, how's Maryse and the baby?" I said hugging him.

"She's good they both are. It was so hard to leave, I get what you guys mean now. What about you, ready to pop."

"Yeah, I'm definitely ready."

"Well hope things are well, I'll talk to you all later."

We made our way to the stage so he could do an interview.

"Our next guest Roman Reigns and Jayla Michaels."

"You both look amazing and oh my you are ready to pop." Maria said gushing over me, something everyone had been doing tonight and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, almost time."

"No do you guys have a plan in place if you go into labor?"

"Yeah he's basically on standby and if he's gone when it happens I'm calling him to get home, as long as I don't go into labor in the middle of his match tomorrow it should all be ok."

"Speaking of he has a hard match Sunday against Brock and the past few weeks has taken a beating how do you feel."

"I mean seeing your husband getting beat up is hard, Brock has taken a lot of cheap shots the past few weeks but I know my husband can beat him. He's done it before and the fans deserve a real champion holding that belt."

"Sunday I am walking into Wrestlemania and I am stepping into my yard and I am taking the Universal Championship from Brock Lesnar." Joe said holding my hand.

JOE POV

After the Hall of Fame we went back to the hotel and she went to sleep. I stayed up a bit watching her, keeping a hand on her stomach.

"I know you two arent waiting til my birthday but please wait for me to be there. I can't wait to meet you but take it easy on your mom. This hasn't been easy but we love you so much." I felt a nudge and smiled bending to kiss her stomach.