Emotional Love

JAYLA POV

After dinner, Joe and I went back to the room. Dwayne had gotten us a few beautiful villas while we were here. The room was lightly lit with the glow from the moon that was out. I turned kissing my husband as he bent slightly lifting me into his arms. He always managed to easily lift me even when I was pregnant, the fact he always effortlessly lifted me was kind of hot. I pulled back kissing his neck as his hands squeezed where they were on my ass, a groan leaving his lips. Joe laid us on the bed pulling back from me as he stood. Lifting his arms behind his head he tugged the tank he was wearing over his head. My eyes raking down his frame. I sat up grabbing his shorts as he looked down at me smirking.

"You are impatient today." he said amused

"Shut up." I said, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Don't worry aulelei I got you." Joe kissed me. I slipped my top off and Joe's eyes darken slightly, turning me on more. "Ua e matua matagogie oe" (You're so damn beautiful) I bit my lip as he spoke, the huskiness to his voice was sexy as hell.

"You drive me crazy when you do that." I moaned out as he kissed me softly.

"When I do what?" He said huskily against my skin causing me to shiver

"Talk like that, your sound sexy and you already know what hearing you talk in Samoan does."

"I know, and I can feel it too." He said kissing his way down my body.

JOE POV

I stole a glance up at her, she really did look beautiful, her back was arched slightly and her eyes were closed. I slid a hand up her body cupping her breast in my hand. Her leg on my shoulder starting to lightly shake. I moaned causing her to squirm as I used my other hand to hold her hip down. She tasted so fucking good, sweet. I chalked it up to the fruit she always would eat and snack on. I could tell she was about to come so I slowly gradually increased the speed of my tongue.

"Joe." She drug my name out in a moan tugging at my hair. I growled as she tugged a little roughly and the action made her cry out in pleasure. I rode her high out with her leisurely moving my mouth against her. Once she relaxed I moved my body wrapping an arm around her and moving her up our bed so her head lay against the pillows. I grabbed her thigh lifting her leg higher on my waist sliding into her body slowly as I kissed her. I reached over grabbing my phone. Jayla lifted her head looking at me.

"Are you seriously on your phone."

"Shh." I hit play on the song kissing her.

"Joe, stop being so slow." She said digging her nails in my back.

"No."

JAYLA POV

"Mm Joe." I raked my nails down his back. Even though I wanted him to go faster, I couldn't deny the pleasure I was feeling. Even though overall he was going slow, he would give harder thrust on occasion or rotate his hips.

"I love you."

"Oh fuck, I love you too." I had been so wound up all day. Joe grabbed my hands from around him slamming them next to my head as he held my hands. The shift in his hips had me throwing my head back as I came harshly. I opened my eyes seeing Joe watching my intently. I starred at him and for some reason got emotional.

"Why do you have tears in your eyes?" He questioned stilling his movements.

"I love you." I whispered "I just, I don't know I'm being stupid."

"Jayla, tell me what you are thinking."

"That I can't loose you."

"You wont."

"I know, I just looking at you, your beautiful, I never want to be without you."

"I love you too." He said as I lifted my head to kiss him. He had let go of one of my hands, cupping my face. I whimpered in his mouth as he started moving again.

JOE POV

I had to stop, I saw her eyes when she opened them, she stared into mine but I saw her eyes filling with tears causing me to worry. I smiled as she stated why. I knew she was keeping the majority of her feelings about everything going on to herself. I let go of her hand gently touching her face as I kissed her. I wanted to take those fears away but understood why they were there. She whimpered as I moved my hips against hers. The sound so broken, innocent and sexy that it turned me on more. I trailed kisses to her neck groaning out in her ear. Her hand squeezing mine, the same as her body squeezing mine. Fuck I turned my head into her neck, the sccent of her easing my mind and body. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt myself tear up slightly. I loved her so damn much, she was my rock, my fucking strength. I felt her body arch into mine as she leaned her head back into the pillow. Her hands squeezing mine as her legs around my waist gently shook. She cried out in pleasure a long moan leaving her beautiful lips and I groaned her name out softly in her ear as I exploded, my hand gripping tighter on hers. I laid on her, catching my breath. I lifted my head from her shoulder kissing her gently before I laid next to her pulling her into my arms.

"I love you."