Snapped

TLC

I was looking for Jayla and found her getting her makeup done. I was not wanting her to come out with me tonight. It wasn't going to be nice, it was going to be dangerous and as good as she was, I didn't want her to get hurt. I stopped sitting next to her as Leslie stopped working and Jayla looked at me.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah I just needed to talk to you."

"What's up."

"I don't want you out there tonight."

"Why."

"Jayla it's going to be hard and dangerous, I know how good you are but please don't." I leaned down whispering in her ear. "You were dizzy yesterday, just please." she sighed looking at me.

"Fine."

JAYLA POV

Joe was doing really damn good in this match, he was even surprising me to be honest. I cringed as him and Sheamus crashed through a ladder and it snapped under them, yeah Sheamus got it the worst but I can tell it bother Joe too. Joe set up a ladder as Sheamus hadn't moved but as he got close Sheamus get back in, I was hoping Joe won, lord knows he deserved it, hell he should have had it Wrestlemania with that match with Brock, I think it was one of his best matches, that and that smirk during the match was classic. I watched him on the ladder and as he did a Superman punch off it knocking Sheamus though a table, it looked really damn good.

"Go up the ladder baby" I muttered quietly, this was his moment and I knew it, his hand touched the belt but he was jerked down by Rusev and Del Rio, I put my water down going to gorilla as I heard the bell ring through the arena, signifying he ha...

"Go up the ladder baby" I muttered quietly, this was his moment and I knew it, his hand touched the belt but he was jerked down by Rusev and Del Rio, I put my water down going to gorilla as I heard the bell ring through the arena, signifying he had lost, again. I heard commotion and when I made it to gorilla I could see why everyone was going crazy, Joe had lost it and was attacking all three of them with a chair. I could tell it wasn't part of the script and dashed out to the ring.

"Jayla!" I heard Paul yelling my name and knew he was behind me but all I was worried about was calming the beast that had been unleashed in all honesty because of Paul's bullshit. Sheamus was screaming in pain as I stood yelling at him

"Rome! Baby stop!" H jumped up and Rome tried to attack him causing him to get down.

"Put it down!" Steph yelled.

"Joe calm down" I said as he stared at the chair, the look in his eyes I had never seen before and it kind of scared me. "Roman!" I yelled as he looked up, the harsh glare on his face making me cringe "Put it down, please baby."  I watched as Paul took his tie off and got on the apron

"Jayla! Jayla!" I turned looking at my godfather who was now on the apron, a worried expression on his face. "Get down!" I looked at him glancing at Joe before I nodded and stepped down from the apron. I stood next to Steph as I wearily watched H climb in the ring. H held his hands up looking at Joe.