Part title

@JaylaAnoa'iWWE  💍Comments disabled

@JaylaAnoa'iWWE 💍
Comments disabled

I woke up to the light coming through the curtains in her room. My arm around her waist, her back exposed from the blanket having slid down to her waist during the night. I kissed her head getting out of the bed. Sitting up I grabbed my boxer briefs and slid them on. I went downstairs to make her some breakfast stopping when my eyes caught my ring. Everything from yesterday crossed my mind making me smile. I shook it off making some coffee and made some bacon, eggs, toast and fruit.

I would have made her pancakes or something but she didn't have instant mix and I didn't know how to do it from scratch

I would have made her pancakes or something but she didn't have instant mix and I didn't know how to do it from scratch. I made her some coffee, vanilla creamer and too much sugar, we always joked with her she liked coffee with her sugar. I found a tray she had and put the plate on there and carried it carefully up the stairs to her room. She was still sleeping so I sat the tray on the nightstand before sitting next to her. I brushed the hair from her face, taking a second to take in everything I could about her. I shook her gently as she groan, opening her eyes.

"Morning handsome." She said yawning.

"Morning baby."

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah I just wanted to wake you so you could eat before it got cold." She stretched, my eyes raking over her body before she sat up. She leaned over the bed grabbing my shirt from yesterday slipping it on causing me to smirk. I handed her the tray as she looked up at me.

"You made me breakfast?"

"Mhmm."

"Thank you." She said kissing me softly. "Did you eat?"

"Yes." I responded moving to lean against her headboard. We didn't have any plans for the day and was just going to relax until we had to go to the airport since Raw was tomorrow. I had messed up last week, forgotten what I wanted to say during my promo and Cena had called me on it. I was flustered because he was just so good and quick on the mic and fucking up made me feel worse.

I looked up as Jayla walked up, a tank top matching mine and black legging, her hair flowing down her back. I was making sure everything was ok when Jayla kissed my neck.