Home

1 WEEK LATER

I had an uneventful week, after coming home I spent the time with the kids. I told Joe to go home so he could spend time with Jojo. I had to admit, even though getting hurt sucked I absolutely loved getting to spend extra time with my kids. I got to see my nephew, my mom, dad brothers and sister in law. Currently I was sitting on the couch with my dad getting ready for Raw, Rebecca was putting the kids to bed after a bath, my concussion was annoying as I was still getting dizzy and my face was still pretty bruised from landing on the chair. When the show started with my godfather I was ready to throw my water bottle at my dad's television. I was pissed, I was always so close to him and it hurt so bad that he was acting this way. Going so far out of his way to take my happy. I didn't want to admit it but I was in love with Joe, 7 months of dating and he had gotten through every barrier I had tried to put up. Never in my life had a guy treated me as good as he did, other than Dre I had one other boyfriend who while kind it just didn't work out. Now I find a guy, the guy I always dreamed about and Paul does nothing but try to destroy it.

"You know, I hate to say this because he's my best friend but I may have to end that." My dad said causing me to look at him sadly. I hated that their friendship might end because of me. The only other time they weren't friends they stopped talking for a little over a year because my dad was super strung out and blamed Paul for getting let go, it took me and uncle Kev forever to get them to mend that bridge. While 3MB was out they started talking about the Shield and they came out.

"The Shield of course minus Seth Rollins who turned his back on them last week and Jayla Michaels who suffered an injury in the onslaught of Randy Orton.." Joe looked so pissed and they immediately attacked. I watched them utterly dominate and dismantle them and Heath tried to leave. He went up the ramp and when he turned he was harshly speared by Rome.

"Damn." My dad muttered it was beyond clear that they were pissed. Rome had flanked Heath running around and planted his ass hard, he then stalked back to the ring, him and Dean fist bumped when he got back in and I was thinking about how good he looked, the army green beater he had on going nice with his tan skin as his vest road up.

"The Shield were untouchable, we will go down in the history books as one of the greatest groups in sports entertainment ever. We dominated, we beat everybody even Evolution; but we weren't healthy. We had a cancer inside of us and little did we know that cancers name was Seth Rollins. History is full of people like you Seth. The kind of guy that would stab his own brothers in the back, a suck up, a sell out to the authority. Now when I get the opportunity to rearrange your face, which I will-." I started to tone Dean out but still listening to what he was saying. He was pissed I knew neither of them were really made at Colb it was at my godfather and his crap. It showed Colby in the back listening and I had to admit the kid looked good in a suit. Dean tossed the mic before picking it back up and handing it to Rome who was smiling.

"He's gorgeous."

"Jesus, you got it bad kid." My dad said chuckling