Summerslam

I was happy as hell because tonight my boy came back, Dean was finally back from being injured. It was nice to have him back and it was going to yeah be crowded in the car but fun riding together again. Jayla and I were riding with him and Renee and Colby.

"Hey bro." I said man hugging him. "Good to see you back man."

"Good to be back, sorry haven't really been around much."

"No sweat."

"Where's our girl?"

JAYLA POV

I walked up catching the end of the conversation between my husband and Dean.

"Behind you ah!" I said as he jumped but laughed. He hugged me before pulling away.

"How you doing?"

"Good, how's the elbow?"

"Better." After a few minutes I parted ways with them to go get ready. The doors were about to open and I knew we all needed to be ready. Dean looked different now but the short hair almost worked better for him. After hair and makeup I walked to gorilla knowing Colby's match was coming up. I got there as Dean walked out, the crowd popping because of his return.

"Be safe. Thanos" Colby nodded fist bumping me a smile on his face as his music hit and he walked out. His ring gear was modeled after Thanos and it looked pretty killer to be honest.

He had a match with Dolph for the intercontinental title

He had a match with Dolph for the intercontinental title. Dean was being ringside with Seth since Drew was with Dolph, to even the odds. Towards the end I saw Colby get busted open by his left eye, he ended up winning and I was so happy for him, the match was awesome. He won by beating Dolph to deliver a superkick and then giving him a curb stomp.

As he walked through the curtain I was there to check on him

"You ok Colb?"

"Fine heartbreaker."

"You're bleeding, go to the trainer."

"Yes ma'am." He said smirking.

"Congratulations champ." He nodded heading to the trainer like I asked. I walked with him until we ran into my husband.