Thinking of you

It was amazing how things could change so much in a few short weeks, school just ended so it was summer. My mom and John had flew  in and staying at the house for a few weeks, they missed the kids and since dad moved to Florida and I moved with Joe the kids weren't around as much as normal and no one liked it but no way in hell were they moving anywhere else. The kids were all so happy to be together, and I was too. Things finally felt normal, that weight was gone and it was relaxed and happy, at least as much as could be with the work schedule. It was about to be June and I looked at my planner, September was about 3 months away. I texted Steph asking her a question.

Think we can all get September 2nd off

'Why, Saturdays are usually a house show

Yeah but NXT, and undercard can have that night, I wanna do something really important and there's a handful of people I need.

What's going on?

I gotta run it by Joe but I wanna marry him

Well, I know what he'll say. Sweetie that boy has been in love with you for years, he would have married you years ago. I'll tell dad, keep me posted.

The kids were out with my parents so I sat down next to Joe who was watching preseason football.

"You ok?" I looked at him not realizing I had been staring at him.

"Yeah, just thinking."

"About what?"

"Marrying you." Joe smiled,

I had to admit he looked handsome in glasses, and it was funny damn near no one ever saw him in them but he sure as hell rocked them

"What now?" He asked pulling me in his lap.

"I'm thinking of marrying you, I know it's short notice but I mean we had talked about September, do you-"

"Yes." He said cutting me off.

"You didn't even let me-"

"Don't need to, you said marriage, we are doing it. Hell if you had just said get dressed and let's go to the courthouse I would be in the car."

"Ok, um we got some work cut out for us, especially while being on the road."

"We got this, hire a wedding planner to help with our ideas, and your mothers can video chat us when we can't be there. Still want it at your dad's."

"Yes, let me call him and let him know."

"Hello"

"Dad."

"Hey baby, everything ok?"

"Depends on the answer to my next few questions."

"Shoot."