Game Day

It was kind of chilly I had on a leather jacket and beanie, Joe had on a zip up jacket, a beanie and under his zip up had on a GT hoodie and his t-shirt.

We got to the game and it was packed, Joe being Joe got to be on the field during the game and I had to admit being right here on the field was awesome

We got to the game and it was packed, Joe being Joe got to be on the field during the game and I had to admit being right here on the field was awesome. Some of the coaches and team said hi to him, and the school camera crew asked if he would say something.

"Anything you want to say man?"

"Sure." They got the camera ready and nodded at him. "I'm the real big dog, the hell with Georgia baby."

I couldn't help but smile at him. He was fucking adorable and I could see how genuienlly excited he was to be back here, on this field. Football was such a big part of his life and I felt bad he never got that dream, that it was ripped away. At the same time I was grateful because without that happening I probably wouldn't have met him.

I could see him getting mad, he was yelling. They were losing and I knew how much of a rivalry game this was.

"Motherfucker! COME ON!" I chuckled looking at him, he sounded like me during basketball season. "UGH!" Joe groaned out angrily as the game ended. Georgia Tech had lost 21 to 45. Joe talked to the team and then grabbed my hand as we walked out of the stadium.

"You ok big man?"

"That was bullshit." I chuckled as he looked down at me, an angry look on his face. I held my hands up defensively

"Not laughing about it, you just like I do during basketball season."

"Yeh, but the team you played for no offense always fucking wins."

"I played for a dynasty baby."

"Shove it up your ass." He said playfully pushing me.

"You know you love me."

"Yeah I do aulelei."

"Did you have a good day?"

"Aside from watching my team lose it was great. Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I really did." We went to eat with a few of his old coaches. Hearing stories of him from back when we were practically kids, learning to be adults was funny.

"This kid walks in with a brand on his arm and when I asked what he did he said he did it with a coat hanger." I looked at Joe as his coach spoke.

"That's where the L came from?" I asked looking at him. Under his sleeve was a scar on his arm in the shape of an L. This crazy ass branded his own fucking arm.

 This crazy ass branded his own fucking arm

"Yeah." He replied sheepishly. After a good dinner we went back to our hotel.

"I can't believe you branded your arm, your mom flipped."

"Yeah she beat my ass."

JOE POV

I chuckled thinking about my mom beating my ass for that.

"Didn't it hurt?" Jayla asked running her hand over my arm. It was harder to see now that it was covered with a tatt.

"Yeah it hurt, I stuck a hot piece of metal on my arm."

"That's crazy, hardcore as fuck and kinda hot all at the same time."

"Oh really." I said smirking at her.

"Yeah, I'd like to see you actually play one day or actually in some gear, I mean we toss a ball around but I wanna see you really in it."

"Ah my adorable wife is bloodthirsty huh."

"Not blood thirsty jackass, I just wanna see your hot ass on a field." I smiled at her picking her up and tossing her over my shoulder as she shrieked in laughter.