Dominate

"When he first got in the ring I wouldn't let him near you so he tossed me out the way, when he came back and attacked you I jumped on his back and put him in a rear naked choke and wouldn't let go and he couldn't get me off so he slammed back into the corner a half dozen times til my grip loosened and then flipped me off him. That was when he grabbed you and choked you out with a guillotine." I felt fury flood my system with the knowledge he laid hands on her. I stomped down the hall determined to fight him. "Shit." She said chasing after me, she got in front of me putting her hands on my chest. "Baby stop, he isn't worth it." I stepped past her and kept walking. "Joe!" She yelled trying to stop me. I jerked away and kept my pace. I found his locker room and knocked the door open. He was talking to Heyman when I opened the door

 and smirked before I took two steps and made it to him punching him as he fell back against the bench in the room and I was on him

and smirked before I took two steps and made it to him punching him as he fell back against the bench in the room and I was on him. I knew it was a pretty dumbass move considering the little bitch was in the UFC but I didn't care, it was the fact he touched my wife.

JAYLA POV

After I yelled his name and he didn't stop I knew I had to get help. How I wish this was SD Live and the twins were here. Thankfully I found the men's locker room and ran in not even closing my eyes causing everyone to stop.

"Jayla?" Colby said

"Help me. Joe went to beat the shit out of Brock, I can't break it up."

I watched as the guys filed out of the locker room quickly hauling ass to Brock' locker room. I could hear the grunts and yelling as we approached. I walked in seeing the locker room desperately attempting to seperate them. Brock had a busted mouth but so did Joe and Brock had a cut on his eye. I walked in, walking up to the boys surrounding my husband who moved and let me to him, knowing he wouldn't move if I was in front of him. I grabbed his face, stopping the yelling he was doing, making him look at me.

"Pepe, look at me." His eyes stayed on Brock but he stopped yelling. "Ulilohi." I paused thinking, his body tense. "Tama!" I yelled as his eyes immediately met mine. "Damn, thank you. Calm down."

"Fuck calm, I'ma whoop that son of a-" I smashed my lips to his shutting him up. I didn't know really what to do at this point but it worked. His body relaxed as he held his hands against my back. A few of the guys snickered including Colby. He knew what I said because he heard me call Joe 'Tama Puna' before which was daddy bear in Samoan. He knew I called his brother daddy to get his attention. Pulling back I looked at my husband.

"Better?"

"Just what the fuck is going on!?" We all looked to the door as Vince and Paul stood there.

"This little son of a bitch just assaulted me and-"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" I yelled as Brock looked at me shocked I had the audacity to interrupt him. "This no good egotistical little dicked bitch got his ass handed to him by my husband because he went off script and attacked him and me!" I yelled turning to Brock. "So don't try to play that whole innocent me bullshit fuck boy I am not the one." I kneed him in the balls and as he double over punched him in the face. The guys around me laughing.