Mistake

So by popular demand lol 2 updates in one day... FYI it's a bit of a doozy and probably a cliff hanger this story has very dramatic areas throughout on going problems but the ending I have in my head is worth the bumpy road. Enjoy guys 😘

JOE POV

I stared at Jayla in shock as she lay on the ground in pain, Steph standing and pushing me

"What the hell is wrong with you, look what you did!" She screamed angrily at me I was too in shock to do anything just staring at Jayla in shock, the extreme frustration and anger leaving my body. "Get out of here!" She yelled, as a few refs grabbed me.

"Come on Joe." I moved with them watching her. Getting to gorilla I knew I was in some shit by the look on Vince's face.

"I ought to fire the shit out of you right now young man. I know you're pissed at him but that is not how things are done here. I'm fining you 10,000 dollars get out of my sight before you don't have a job." My cousins pulled me off down the hall.

"I, Jayla." I was still in shock, I was pissed at getting screwed again and lost it and because of my anger the love of my life just paid for it, I was no better than her ex. I was ashamed."

JAYLA PV

I groaned as I felt arms around me and opened my eyes seeing Paul help me up unsteadily. The refs grabbing him as he pushed some.

"I got it." He said roughly "You ok? Why the hell did you do that Jayla?"

"I couldn't let him keep doing it." I said before groaning at the pain. We got into the back and he sat me down, I vaguely heard him ask someone to check me. "I'm ok." I said standing up "I-" I stopped as I gasped a sharp pain in my stomach making me collapse if it wasn't for my godfather and Dogg grabbing me.

"Jayla."

"Ah" I cried out dropping the tough act as pain radiated through my body Something was seriously wrong.

"Steph get an ambulance." Paul said looking at her. "Babygirl, it's going to be ok." Paul said holding me.

JOE POV

I looked up as the door banged open and I was met by Trin's angry face.

"What the hell Joe!"

"I  know Trin, I know I fucked up, is she ok? I didn't mean to hurt her."

"I don't know if she's ok, you really hurt her, Paul is getting an ambulance."

"What?" I said looking up shocked. I ran from room finding her crowded, Truth grabbing me.

"Big dog, now aint the time."

"Ron man I didn't mean to hurt her." I said as tears welled in my eyes seeing her in an ambulance as Paul and Steph got in with her. I left grabbing my bag and tossing it in the car making my way to Dean who was sitting with Renee' his girlfriend. "Bro I got-"

"Go I'll ride with her." He said tilting his head towards Renee. Getting in the car I called Shawn.

"You got a lot of nerve young man."

"Shawn I didn't mean to hurt her, I swear."

"That may be but Joe you did, you let your anger about this situation cause you to hurt her"

"Where did they take her?"

"They took her to MassGeneral a few blocks from the garden, but Joe she won't see you."

"I know she's going to be pissed and I totally-"

"Joe they think she's having a miscarriage." Shawn said cutting me off. I could hear the pain in his voice, he was pissed at me and worried for her.

"What?" I asked softly as I stopped the car.

"You heard me kid, and I can tell by your voice you didn't know and I know she didn't."

"Oh my god." I said as tears feel from my eyes. "I killed-"

"Joe you didn't know, I know you didn't meant to hurt my daughter, and I know you would never deliberately hurt your child or anyone's child. Look go to the hotel rest up and I will give you an update, I'm flying in."

"Shawn I-I'm sorry."

"I know." He said before hanging up. I sat crying for a few minutes before I called my mom crying.

"Joe honey."

"Mom she's hurt, she's going to hate me."

"Joe baby she won't hate you, be very pissed at you without a doubt but I don't think she could-"

"They think she's having a miscarriage mom, I let my anger get me and I hurt her."

"Sweetheart calm down, if she did you guys will get through it."

"I'm terrible mom, I'm no better than him." I hung up trying to take in everything and zoned out until a knock on the window drew my attention and I looked up seeing my cousin Jon standing there.

"Get out and let me drive." He said opening the door. I did as he ask sitting in the seat numb as he drove.