Goodbyes

"When do you leave?" I looked down meeting her eyes.

"Tonight."

"I wish I could come too."

"You'll be back next week, enjoy the time at home, we don't get enough."

"You should have saw Jojo."

"I've videoed her more than once this week, you know this and she understands."

"I still feel bad."

"Don't, she loves you, but next break I do need to borrow you."

"What's up."

"I want you to come to Florida with me. John said it was ok."

"You asked them to babysit?"

"Kind of."

"What time do you leave?"

"8"

"Ok."

We spent the day relaxing and I said goodbye to her family and the kids around 4. Jayla took me back to her place to get the rest of my things and before I left I gave her something to remember me by. If someone said physically being with her would be how it was I probably would have tried to take one of the many make out sessions we'd had and try to go further. I held her hand the whole time until my flight got called. I grabbed her kissing her.

"Call me when you land."

"I will babe." I said kissing her again and hugging her.

JAYLA

I hated that he left, I really did have an amazing week with him. I was kind of bummed when I got back to my house and walked in sitting down. Kliq put his head on my lap knowing I was bummed. He jumped up growling as my door opened but laid down after seeing my brother. Alex walked in sitting next to me.

"Miss him already." I nodded waiting for a smartass remark when he put his arm around me and the tears I had making my eyes water again. "You got a week left right, then you'll be back with him. I know it has to suck you guys are on the road a lot and I know if I had to be away from Laeah for 3 weeks it would suck and I see her at least once a day if not more."

"So about that what's up with that?"

"We got together a few months ago, I always thought she was hot and now she's mine."

"That's my friend and she's nice, don't play her." I said looking at him. My brother was very handsome and was kind of a player, so I was worried about Laeah as she was a friend of mine.

"I'm not, don't ruin my rep but she's different."

"Aww is my little brother growing up and settling down."

"Man." He groaned looking at me. "I hate when you say that, I'm older."

"Your-"

"I know, I know technically I'm 10 months younger but no, I'm taller so no."

"Really."

"Yes, really. But honestly Lay is great, I love her, and sex is amazing."

"Alex I don't wanna know about your sex life."

"I know but it's true, don't act like you haven't been doing the same thing with Joe."

"Um actually I haven't, at least until he showed up at my door Tuesday."

"Wait, what."

"You heard me."

"You guys have been together what a year?"

"Like 8 and a half months at this point."

"Seriously, and you waitied that long."

"Yeah, so?"

"Just different, kind of unlike you."

"You make me sound like a tramp."

"You're not just 8 months is a long time, why."

"We just didn't lord knows I wanted to more times than I could count and I don't know why I waited so long I should have slept with him months ago."

"Too much info." He said shaking his head "Be safe."

"Alex I'm 27 and have two kids I don't need a birds and bees talk."

"You know what I mean, and I can see how happy he makes you. I'm happy for you, he's a good guy."

"Thank you."

"It's been nice having you home; I'm going to miss you when you leave again."

"I'll miss you too I always do." We watched a movie and I guess I fell asleep because I woke up the next morning when my door closed. Dad looking at me and Alex. We had fell asleep on the couch and at some point Alex covered me up. John was putting his phone away and I knew he took a picture. I nudged Alex waking him up and he looked at me grumpily til I pointed to dad.

"Get up, mom has breakfast."

We both got up and I changed and met dad and Alex on the porch. We walked back to their house and I was greeted by my babies. We spent the day having fun and Alex helped me take them for a ride, they really liked the horses. I helped my mom with dinner and put the kids to bed before I sat on the couch. My dad had a beer and I sat with Alex. Who had Laeah on the other side of him. My mom handed me some wine before she sat next to my dad. She had already taken food to grandfather who wanted to relax at home. I was surprised John put Raw on as they never really watched this, I think they only did occasionally when I would have a match but had never been to one. I watched as Rome was in a battle royal for a chance at a title match. I had ignored a call from Paul earlier and answered Steph's saying I'd be there next week. She wanted Chris to check me again before I got cleared and said I'd probably just valet for Joe. Who speaking of won his match. I was really proud of him and the push he was getting. It spoke a lot and the fact my family was impressed by him.

"He's not to bad, so he gets the title now?"

"He get's a match for it."

"Thought Paul didn't like him?" Alex questioned.

"Paul isn't the boss he's just an executive Vince still runs everything so Paul can't stonewall Joe like he'd like too."