25 Years pt 1

JOE POV

I hated being away from her, it was only a few weeks but it felt like forever, and facetime just didn't cut it. I was excited to see her today. She was coming in for Raw and staying until after smackdown and  on Wednesday when we went home. I know she was flying in with Shawn since it was the 25th anniversary of Raw show. I didn't know if I would see her before the show or not because I knew she was spending time with Shawn and the guys in the Kliq, growing up with them. She was really close to them and didn't get to see them enough.

"So is Jayla coming here?" I looked up at Jon as he sat next to me.

"No, I think she's going to stay at the other arena with her dad and them but she is staying here for the next week."

"Bet your happy about that."

"You have no idea uce. I miss the hell out of her and her little IG posts make me miss her more." She had been sharing pictures on her Instagram most were little updates and sometimes she'd snap a bump pic and post it. Her latest was from her going back to Texas to handle some things with her business.

@JaylaAnoa'iWWE  Putting in some work with little big brother @Alex_Clearwater

@JaylaAnoa'iWWE Putting in some work with little big brother @Alex_Clearwater. The center is coming along great. Easy doing what you love. If your near San Antonio check it out @CherokeeCulturalCenter

I enjoyed seeing it because I felt like I missed a lot, especially the weeks I didn't get home. I was so proud of all the outside work she had done, she was amazing. She had also posted something one day where you could see her stomach moving and I felt so down the rest of the day because I had missed it. I was going to gorilla to make my entrance for my match when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I smelt the perfume and knew it was her, my wife. I turned hugging her tightly "Baby."

"Hey handsome, I missed you."

"I missed you too." I looked up as Miz's music started.

"I thought you were with your dad."

"I was, they needed me here real quick before I went back. Actually a little after your match I have to ride back."

"I'll meet you there, wanna come with me." She shook her head kissing me.

"Nah handsome, your time to shine, not mine."

JAYLA POV

I watched as he fought hard, the numbers game catching up to him. Normally I'd be there, do something crazy help him, but I couldn't do it anymore. That was why I stayed back during his match because I knew I would try something and realistically that was dangerous. I watched as he went headfirst into the exposed metal of the turnbuckle and watched Miz hit his finisher, reclaiming his title. Joe made it to the back and I hugged him.

"You did good baby."

"Thank you."

"So what do they have you doing?"

"Part of the women's stuff then I'm going to hang with dad, and then go to your hotel room and relax and cuddle with my man who I have missed."

It became time for me too soon as I heard Jojo start announcing and stood in gorilla, I was surrounded by some people I adored and some I didn't like, I was pretty harsh and if I thought you were eye candy and not much else I didn't hold that back, I was an extremely blunt person one you either loved or you hated.

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome some of the greatest female superstars from the 25 years of Monday Night Raw."

The twins music went off first, the crowd popping loudly for Nikki and Brie both. Next was a very pregnant Maryse who was due around Mania, just about like me. We usually didn't really get along but we had both grown on the other the past couple years and I smirked thinking back to how she screamed at Mike in French when he blasted I was pregnant. They were having a girl and were both so happy about it. Next was Kelly Kelly who I legit could not stand, she was a piece of eye candy who was terrible and I don't understand why they had her here, let alone hired her to begin with, I didn't like her back in the day, flirting with all the guys and she just rubbed me the wrong way and that hadn't changed. I knew Vince only hired her because of her looks, she had tried to wrestle but it just wasn't very good, you could always easily see who had it and didn't and try as she might which she at least kinda tried it just wasn't there. Next was Lilian Garcia who I had always adored and missed that she retired. Next was Ms Jacqueline who I had also always adored, she was always so nice to me growing up and was a tough as nails no nonsense kinda person. I feel like the company waited too long to induct her to the hall of fame as she deserved it ages ago. When I was a shy scared kid she helped me break out of that shell, telling me to have confidence and not take no shit. Next was Torrie who I didn't care for either, her and Stacy had always gotten on my nerves and felt like their shit didn't stink. As a teen I actually got in trouble for making her and Stacy cry after I went off on them. Next was Michelle McCool who I got along with and she was Mark's wife, she was nice and I liked how much she cared for him because he was like family. Next was Terri who I somehow didn't really know all that well. Next was Maria who was pregnant, I felt like someone was putting stuff in the water here because myself her and Maryse were all pregnant and due within a month or two of each other. I looked as I felt an arm around me and smiled hugging Trish.

"Me and you kiddo."

"Saving the best for last, too bad Amy couldn't be here tonight,  we'd make a hell of a trio."

"We would, go get em tiger." She said hugging me as my music blared. I smiled hearing the crowd pop. I had on an old DX shirt but Mikaze had made it to where it fit like a maternity shirt, my bump on display. I smiled waving to the crowd taking in the moment before Trish's music started and they popped even louder.

After we were done I hugged some of the girls and went to find my husband. Knocking on the locker room door Jeff answered it.

"Hey Skittles, my husband in there?"

"Yeah heartbreaker he is." He said giving me a hug. "Hey Joe wifey is here" Joe walked up a couple seconds later and Jeff moved away from the door as Joe stepped out.

"Heading out?"

"Yeah, you know New York, traffic is shit but I didn't wanna leave without saying bye."

"See you soon, be safe."

"I will, I love you."

"I love you too." Joe said kissing me softly yet passionately.

"Good thing she's already pregnant." I pulled away laughing as Jericho walked up.

"Funny, anyway guys." I left getting into a vehicle and saw Mike and Maryse in it. "Um."

"Sorry they thought since he had to go too everyone should just go together." Maryse said. She then not so lightly elbowed her husband causing him to grunt and hold his side.

"Jayla I'm sorry. I had no right doing what I did and I owe you a sorry."

"Thank you." I then looked at Maryse "How's everything?"

"Good, she's getting big, I will be happy when the next few months are up and I get to hold her, what about you?"

"Good, they are healthy, a little hard having two, I honestly feel like they already don't have room and I still have what 17 weeks to go."

"Yeah your 23 weeks right?"

"Yeah, supposedly due on Joe's birthday but I don't think that's happening."

"Yeah but it gives you time, I'm worried because my due date is Mania day."