Foreign Kisses

"Jayla I have suspended Paige until further notice. All the shit and drama with Del Rio, her attitude, her wellness violation she will be out until after she is cleared from whenever she has surgery if I don't decide to just let the contract expire and release her." Steph said giving me a hug. "You ok?"

"No, I'm embarrassed, she just blabbed her stupid mouth about shit she has no idea about. I should have never came." I said softly looking to the floor.

"Fuck that bitch." Trin said causing me to laugh. "Don't let her miserable ass get to you, she isn't worth it. I for one am glad you came to visit because I feel like I never see you anymore and a show with both brands and you visiting is great. I know you have been through and are still going through a lot but I think the fact that how strong you have acted."

"Trin-"

"No Jayla, look I know you are hurting you have been for months and everyone can see it. I know especially this has really fucked you up but as your friend I am so proud of how you are trying to cope and handled it. You may not always talk with us but at least you are with someone and it has helped."

"Thank you."

I ended up calling Jason while I was at the show, he was kind of pissed about what happened and said if he was the guy to hit ladies he'd kick her ass which made me feel better. He asked how I was dealing with being near Joe and I admitted it was hard but in a way comforting. He told me I was tough and that he'd see my quote unquote beautiful ass in the morning. After hanging with Trin and the guys I went back to the hotel until my 6 am call time.

A few weeks later I got a text from Colby asking why I had done it. I had no clue what he meant until Trin called and told me to look on TMZ. I did and gasped dropping the phone. Looking at me in big bold letters was the words 'Wonder Woman and Aquaman hooking up?' Under it showed a picture of Jason and I kissing.

We had both been drinking with the crew and it never went further than making out but that picture you would never know

We had both been drinking with the crew and it never went further than making out but that picture you would never know. It showed us kiss and under had another of him picking me up.

It looked really, really bad

"I never slept with him, we couldn't He still loves Lisa and I love Joe. We like one another but we can't get past that because all we think of is them. I know that looks bad but it's the truth all I have ever done is kiss him." I said trying to not cry. I really hated my personal life being so violated, it was no one's business.

"That picture looks kind of hot and from the angle looks like my Uce to be honest." Jon said in the background.

"Subconsciously I think I've tried on occasion to replace Joe with Jase because of their resemblance."

"Therapy tell you that?" Josh said

"No, Jason did and he is probably right therapy agreed. How mad is Joe?"

"More hurt than anything. Kind of mad because he said you're scared of him but doing that with him." I groaned laying back on the bed before pulling it away as I got a message.

"Do you see what is trending?" Jason had sent.

"Yes us and not in a good way."

"Man fuck what everyone has to say beautiful. We know the truth that is all that matters. I do not regret it honestly if we weren't in love with other people I would scoop your gorgeous ass up in a second."

"Thank you."

"Your guy pissed?"

"More hurt, you?"

"Understanding. You should talk to him yourself not thru others."

"I want to."

"Stop being afraid, that isn't you.  If he love you half as much as you love him then you guys are destined for each other. Do it and if you need me you know I'm down the hall." I sent him a smile as I heard a knock.

"Trin hold on." I got up answering the door seeing Ben and Henry.

"You ok?" Ben asked.

"We saw what was going on and wanted to check on you." Henry said.

"What did I do to deserve all of you?"

"Eh became a superhero." I laughed at Ben.

"I'm upset at privacy violation but not sure. I need to talk to someone and depending on that will tell."

"Get us if you need us ok?" Ben said kissing my head.

"Will do, thank you both." I shut the door going back to my phone. "Trin I need to call you back."

"Who was that?" Jon asked

"Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent." I said laughing.

"Forreal?"

"Forreal, Ben and Henry just wanted to check on me but I need to call your cousin so I will talk to you later I love you guys."

"Love you to heartbreaker."